Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
$195
$142
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$97
Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
$97
$94
1,133 results
All reviewscorner roomaroma restaurantthe riverunderground parkingpool arearoom servicedowntown areanice stayhot tubchecking incomfortable roomsfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness tripconferencebroadwaylounge
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while passing through on my way to Regina. I have stayed here before, and the Radisson did not disappoint. My corner room was nice with a beautiful view of the river valley. You can tell that renovations have been done recently. They have finally gotten rid of the sleep number beds and replaced them with very comfortable mattresses (I was never a fan of the sleep number system since I was never able to find a setting that was comfortable). Wireless free internet was okay, though slow at times (probably since it was a Saturday night). Parking does cost money but was secure and underground (a positive in Saskatchewan during the winter). Room service food tasted great, however portion sizes are small for the price paid. The pool area had a very large hot tub - a nice way to relax after a day of traveling. Despite it being a Saturday evening, the pool area is large enough to accommodate large numbers of people. The staff were friendly and helpful. It is a bit pricey to stay here, but well worth it if you are looking for premiere accommodations in Saskatoon.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room for a better view. River view rooms are available. Corner rooms are unique if you are staying on your own or with someone else (not suitable for families since they are a bit smaller than the average room).
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank PsychRN12
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to post a review.

There are so many wonderful things about the hotel, but your comments about the service are the ones that stick out in my mind as the people really are what makes the difference.

On behalf of my teammates at the Radisson Saskatoon, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Travel Safe!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wednesday night is a sort of lively rocknroll night at their pub. Very festive and very full. They have a puzzling $10 more charge if you have a room with only 1 Queen bed, so I paid $10 less and had TWO queen beds to myself, one to spread out my luggage and the other to pass out on in total cocooned luxury and comfort. Their bed was ecstatically comfortable - not too soft, yet soft enough to appreciate it, yet having underlying support. Beautiful comfy linen, pillows and duvets.
We didn't eat here as we were invited for dinner elsewhere but enjoyed a not so quiet nightcap in their festive little bar before ending the night in heavenly oblivion in their comfy bed. The amenities are really nice - proper bars of nice soap, not these tiny $1 shapes of soap that melt in a second, fluffy towels that actually dry one warmly and good quality coffees etc in their beverage amenities tray. Parking is secure and underground so you dont need to get wet or cold, but remain within the hotel building. They have a nice little gift shop for those business folks needing to have a little souvenir in their bags.
Also very centrally situated, yet incredibly easy to drive in to. Find directions on your Garmin under hotels and select Radisson Saskatoon. We hadnt prebooked, we simply drove in.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tony K
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

What a wonderful way to end the week, reading your kind words. Thank you so much. If I can assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel and ask for me direct.
Travel safe!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed at The Radisson Feb 16/2013 for one night in a junior suite. Had a issue with a previous stay they appoligized and gave us a complimentary stay in the future. The upgrade was only for a king Bed but i reserved a junior suite. During our stay the check in was quick and our room was ready at 3pm like they said. The room was very clean and spacious. Upon checking out i went to pay the difference fron the king room to junior suite and they said there was no extra charge....that was very nice for them to do that. The restaurant was very slow service in the morning had to wait 10 minutes to get seated and there was lots of empty tables. Very happy with the service from the front desk.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Impressions1

Thank you so much for coming back and giving us a second chance to show you what we really are all about at the hotel. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the entire team.
Travel Safe.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have stayed in a corner room several times since our first visit. We always enjoy and the staff is always pleasant. Dining sometimes is hetic but it is busy. It is a great location for our needs and enjoy our stays. Only complaint is the heating system is noisy and you have to request a fridge. Otherwise great.

Room Tip: Corner room is nice costs more but worth it.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hazzle-free

Thank you so much for the kind words about the Radisson Saskatoon, we really do take pride in the hotel and our outstanding customer service. I was sorry to hear about the heating unit in the room and I will follow up with my team to ensure we do the complete 10 point check of the room before we register our guests. A loose heater cover can be disruptive and is a very easy fix. My apologies.

Travel safe!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The rooms were good. The service at front desk were ok. No fridge in the rooms.

The waitng time to be seated for the breakfast too long & the wait for the food it self was even longer.

Too expensive for the value u get.
We canceled the second night & moved to the new holiday inn .

It was a little cheaper & dar mor better rooms, staff and service

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Noza_Youssef

I am so sorry that you did not feel that you recieved the value you deserved during your stay with us, our goal is to ensure our guests enjoy their time obviosly and I will be sure to review with my team at the hotel. I am equally as concerned about the slow reception in Aroma, it is an outstanding restaurant and I know this will disappoit them as they are so much better then the perception we left you with.
Please contact me direct in the future if I can assist.