“Excellent!”

Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed here for a wedding that took place at the hotel. A lot of family stayed here as well on numerous different floors, and all the rooms we visited were clean and comfortable. The elevator was nice and fast which was nice because we were on the floor second from the top. The hotel restaurant was very good, we had breakfast and appies there. The dinner at the wedding provided by the hotel was also very good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Also in a nice area of town, park nearby to go to for a nice walk.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Westons210
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

I was thrilled to see you enjoyed your time with us and that the family wedding was a success.

Hotels and hospitality are really about creating a memory and I am happy that in our own way Radisson Saskatoon made your get together one that all enjoyed and will remember.

Travel safe and best wishes.

Patty

Write a ReviewReviews (1,077)

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Very ritzy hotel. Over friendly staff, beautiful rooms and bathrooms, great room service! PARKING IS HORRIBLE. This hotel is situated in a downtown area with lots of businesses around and lots of foot traffic. There is a garage that is the hotels but it's not free to park in it. The 3rd floor is where their waterpark is, though we didn't have time to check it out, it looks very fun!

Room Tip: If you are driving a large vehicle or pulling a vehicle there is a pay all day parking lot around th...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Speaksfreely

Thank you for the review and the kind words about the staff and the hotel. I will be sure to share this with my teammates.

I am sorry you had difficulty parking your large vehicle, I know there are some sharp corners as you go down to the 3rd level and if you are not familiar with the layout it can be uncomfortable. We do have valet service and our bell staff are experts at parking in the underground, something to consider in the future. Please contact me direct if you return to the hotel and I can prearrange to have this looked after for you.

Have a great long weekend and travel safe.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the Radisson and will likely be returning. Clean and comfortable although I was not partial to the sleep by number beds.

The only odd thing was that they could not find my receipt upon check-out; as a small business owner this was a little inconvenient.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dcaplan

Thank you for the kind words and feedback, I am confused about the comment about your receipt and I will be sure to follow up as correct and prompt billing is the final critical part of a stay.

We have actually replaced all of the sleep number beds in December with a Serta Pillow Top, but a mattress is such a personal preference, I am sorry you did not enjoy your sleep.

Travel safe and please contact me direct if I can assist in the future.

Patty.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

When you travel with your other half, key words are boutique hotel, good restaurand but with kids, they are waterslide, pool. The Radisson offered us everything. The second half had even a better time than the kids in the waterslide !
I would like to mention the kindness and smile of the lifeguard lady at the pool.

We spent almost one week in Saskatoon mid July. I was very surprised by the city: great river front, very good restaurants, lively downtown.
The rooms were very nice, very clean. However, a small fridge would have been useful . After turning down the AC a bit, it was not noisy.

The beds were very comfy, almost as good thant the ones at the Calgary Delta.

Aroma restaurant was great. We had pizza the first day, thin crust . Breakfast were delicious and plenty to last well in the afternoon.

I am recommending the Radisson without hesitation

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GMforever

Thank you for the kind review. As a parent I know that often we choose our hotels for our children, I am so pleased to see you all enjoyed your time with us and in Saskatoon, we do have a beautiful city for sure.
Next time you are in we do have fridges available on request so please do not hesitate to ask when you book your reservation.

Travel safe and enjoy the rest of summer

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed there for a couple of nights. My only, minor, criticism, is a slightly loud air conditioner. The bed was comfy, the room clean and well appointed, the staff friendly and the food good. i got a decent rate, as a government employee. I don't give five stars to hotels unless they are luxury first class hotels, which this isn't. I expected this hotel to be nice, but it exceeded my expectations. This is a safe bet for a place to stay, and certainly in a good central location.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank theonebob
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

On behalf of the team, thank you for your vote of confidence in our hotel. If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct.

Have a safe and enjoyable summer.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed here for one night in an executive suite. When we checked, we were early, the room was not ready but we were pleasantly surprised to be presented with one voucher each for a free drink at the bar whilst we waited, a very nice gesture. We got to the suite to find it was beautifully prepared and clean. That night we ate at the hotel restaurant and selected from a wide ranging menu. All 4 meals were superbly cooked and presented. There were two couples sharing the suite and it was our turn for the sofa bed which turned out to be far more comfortable than previous ones. After a peaceful night's sleep we had complimentary breakfast which was , again, beautifully prepared and presented. Our waitress was charming and could not do enough to please us. A most enjoyable stay, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Patrick G
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for the review and the very kind words. I always share reviews with the team at the hotel, and this will be a perfect way to start the week after this August long weekend.

Safe travels.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I found myself in Saskatoon under difficult circumstances (family illness) and wanted a quiet, comfortable place to call home for a lengthy, emotionally demanding trip. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere, service, staff...every aspect of the hotel and its amenities far surpassed my expectations. Each guest of the hotel is of equal importance and all are made to feel special. Every staff member went well above and beyond any prior experience I have encountered in a hotel, travel apartment, etc.This was no small feat - I have travelled for personal and business for 28 years throughout North America, the Caribbean and Europe and have never received the level of personal attention and service as I did at the Radisson. Over the past 10 years I have also stayed at 3 competing hotels in downtown Saskatoon and none have come close to the experience I received at this hotel. The staff truly do take you in as part of their "family" and do their utmost to consider the happiness and satisfaction of all guests. Staff's attention to detail and sincerity is remarkable. Needless to say, personal discretion is maintained and held as a priority by ALL staff members. The hotel's General Manager took the time to get to know me and plays an active, vital role in the running of the entire operation. With respect to value for money - best choice I ever made.
In general, staying at the Radisson in Saskatoon made a very difficult personal trip a wonderful, homey experience. Yay Radisson!

Room Tip: Face the river - spectacular view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JeffPB
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2012

Dear Jeff,

I am so happy that we could do our part to make a very rough time for you and your family a little less stressful. Family illnesses hit us all hard and to be able to find comfort during this time is essential.
We are proud to be your home away from home and look forward to welcoming you back.
Travel safe and all our best wishes.