“My favourite place in Saskatoon”
Review of Park Town Hotel

Park Town Hotel
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed February 13, 2011

I love the Parktown! I've stayed there a few times over the years, and every time has been great. It's close to downtown, overlooks the river, and is well located to access other parts of the city. I've always ended up with a riverside room, which has a nice view night and day. Service is always great, the tasty Sunday brunch is enjoyed by many Saskatonians and guests alike, and the place is impeccably clean.
And the best part is, you get all of that for a very good price!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
horseheaven, General Manager at Park Town Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your riverside room, with the great view. Our staff is always grateful for positive feedback and the fact you appreciated our professional service, clean property and great prices goes a long way. We hope you return soon to the Park Town Hotel.

There are newer reviews for Park Town Hotel

Reviewed November 15, 2010

My husband and I got married here. They did an amazing job setting up and making sure we were happy with everything. The Food was amazing, their personal DJ was good and the bar is very resonably priced. The rooms were large and comfortable and very well priced.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funnygoose08
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Stayed here for a couple of days for a conference for my school. Great location if you want to be in a trendy area and close to downtown. Clean neighbourhood and well lit. Check in was smooth and courtious. Staff were very busy but got everyone looked after. Very tasteful decorating and room was awesome. Room was clean and washroom was recently re-done. Pub downstairs was a pretty good place, gets kind of noisy at night. Parking was a challange. Lots of vehicles all over the place and people EVERYWHERE. This is definatly a hotel for younger people like myself, but those with families may want to try someplace a little more quite. Other than that- I would stay here again, just not have a large truck to try and manuver into the parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2010

I travel throughout Canada and the USA and I have to say the Park Town in Saskatoon is the best yet.
From its great front desk personal to the great rooms that over look the Saskatoon skyline to the Saskatchewan river right out your door.
The food is always great wether its sitting in their dinning room or getting room service the food is always great.
If you get a chance to stay over on the weekend their buffet of Prime Rib is to die for.
To the Parktown staff keep up the great service and I will see u soon.
You can count on it.
B Stevens
Director of Sales

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I had a family heath issue on a long weekend and called the Park Town the managed to find me a room.
When we arrived the staff was great, they got us into our room with no fuss and we were off to the hospital without any hold up.
The room was great overlooking the river, it had lots of room and was clean. The beds where very comfortable and the 42" flat screen that was wall mounted made the desk usable.
Check was just a great as check in fast and efficient. I will be making this my hotel when we go to Saskatoon. Again thanks to a great place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2010

we stayed here on sept 1st check in was fast the room i got was great really clean the hotel must have renovated the rooms they look brand new. my room had a 42' tv which was great the staff was really friendly and helpful. The restraunt was good the food was fantastic service was fast. all in all i would say this is the best place to stay in Saskatoon it has the most perfect location.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2010

i stayed at this hotel for 2 months while taking a course, along with 15 other people. on average at least 1 person each meal experienced mold or hair in their food. for real? does the health inspector not visit this place? advice to anyone eating here---don't, but if you have to, closely look at your food before putting it into your mouth.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank nothappy93
horseheaven, General Manager at Park Town Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2010

I am sorry your experience at our hotel was so negative as it appears you did not enjoy any of our amenities. We receive excellent comments from our customers on our food variety and quality , from our pub, lounge,restaurant and Catering Department, so I am surprised to read that 1 in 4 of your associates were not happy with their meals. I know your group ate breakfast and dinner in the hotel and lunch was a take out served at another venue, with that many meals consumed I am surprised I did not hear from any of your colleagues with similar concerns. For your comfort we are visited by the Health Inspector on a regular basis and our rating remains the highest possible. Again I am sorry for your displeasure with your stay at our hotel - we will strive to improve.