“Manager and Staff are the best !”
Review of Park Town Hotel

Park Town Hotel
Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Lloydminster, Canada
“Manager and Staff are the best !”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a good restfull time at the park town.Top drawer staff and managment.The pool and hot tub were clean and were asked by pool staff if there was anything that they may help "just ask"
The manager is the best in the business !

Room Tip: We had a great veiw of the river and university bridge.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Korean first
Saint Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed April 10, 2014

What a pleasant surprise! The staff here were professional and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. The restaurant was very good, with a good range of options, and room service was quite speedy.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Heather M
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 10, 2014

i never compel myself to write a review but the parktown front desk staff made it.
i was staying at Hilton garden inn on company visit and my mother along with her sister booked room at park town as they got senior discount there, was also close to 5th avenue. My mother requested for a wheel chair accessible room but none were available, so she got two beds on 5th floor with a nice river view. Room was decent sized for its prize but a large table was needed to be removed out so my mother could get access to her bed later.
I phoned front desk staff and a lady said she will send maintenance person to help but no body came for about an hour. Mean while i even told a housekeeping lady about it, but still no luck. I was so frustrated about it.
We were getting late for seeing our family members so we left unconcerned about it.

When we came back later in evening and saw the table was still lying in the room, i just maddened out on the front desk. A young male person at front desk listened to me very decently and was so polite in answering knowing that it was not his fault none to mention when i was mad on him . got so amazed when he himself followed up to the room with another guy (from maintenance i think) to remove the table out. He even moved around some furniture so that my mother on wheel chair could get easy access. made my mother laugh with his short chat. My mother praised him a lot and said she would come back again just because some staff members are highly concerned. I will also give park town a try in future.

have never seen such a courteous action from front desk staff even at brand names. A big high five to that male person ( sorry i can't remember his long name) for reputing up parktown name and standards.

Room Tip: book rooms ahead as the hotel is usually booked.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank mike w
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2014

If you are visiting Saskatoon, this hotel is a jewel. I did not expect to find such a classy hotel in this smallish city, but there it is nestled by the North Saskatchewan River near the 25th Street Bridge (a beautiful view). This is a Four Seasons Hotel, so it has the wonderful beds and nice decorations, but with same really nice extras, such as a free shuttle to take you around downtown Saskatoon (my wife took advantage of this and said the driver was very helpful) and a Keurig coffee machine in the room! The staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Darryl C, General Manager at Park Town Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Jim B

Thank you for the kind review. I am glad you were able to utilize many of our amenities and even more glad you discovered us.

See you on your next visit.
Lunenburg Co. N.S.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Park Town during the Saskatoon Blues Festival in early March. It was minus 38 degrees outside, but the entire staff exuded warmth and the hotel itself was cosy. The attitude of the staff was helpful - it is a family owned business and service was top-notch. What a difference from the faceless run-of-the-mill corporate chains. I will definitely stay there on future visits.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view !
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Morgan D
Toronto
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The hotel is relatively updated and well kept. The rooms are newly renovated, clean, and modern. It is walking distance to the central downtown area but there are other hotels that are closer. If I return to Saskatoon I would consider staying at this hotel depending on where I needed to be near.

I didn't try the food or pool as I had very little time.

Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Regina, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I was really impressed with this hotel. I was in S'toon for a medical appointment, and got their medical rate which was really reasonable for downtown. My assumption with getting the medical rate was that we would get the worst room. This wasn't the case, we had a beautiful river view with two comfortable queen beds. Underground parking was really nice when it's -20 and we had a great breakfast. They were able to accommodate my need for gluten free as I'm a celiac. I have to be back for more appointments next week and didn't hesitate to rebook. The only negative was that the ice and drink machine were right outside our door, this woke me up a few times - I'm a very light sleeper. When I'm there next week I'll request a room further away. It's so nice to have a comfortable place to come back to when you're going through the stress of seeing doctors all day.

Room Tip: River view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Erin G
Erin G

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We have many rooms with a great riverview, but unlike other hotels we also offer this with our family rooms that have 2 queen beds. The underground parkade is secure and heated which is quite nice, especially when the temperature is not!

Stay Warm