Stayed for 5 nights in the magnificent former CN hotel on the South Saskatchewan River in the heart of downtown Saskatoon in early September. This historic building is another of the classic Canadian railway hotel which remind us of an era of grandeur from former days. Too bad the maintenance of the rooms are not up to the expectation of its former glory - paint peeling off the bath tub for example. A/C unit on the roof is an eye sore to this marvel of Canadian 1930 s Architecture. Rooms, however are clean, very comfortable and spacious. Was asked to change rooms part way through our stay, which was a bit of a hassle but otherwise was very impressed with the place. Location is great and if I am in Saskatoon, would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic heritage hotel located in the heart of Downtown, on 5 private acres along the banks of the South Saskatchewan River, Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough is Saskatoon's only CAA/AAA 4 Diamond hotel. We are a top choice among hotels in Downtown Saskatoon and Saskatoon hotels near SaskTel Centre. Our accommodations feature recently renovated guestrooms designed by the world renowned Anderson/Miller group, a full service spa, pool, fitness facility, 2 restaurants, and exclusive club level accommodations. Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough is located only steps away from many restaurants, bars, and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Bessborough Hotel Saskatoon
- Delta Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Delta
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Bessborough Saskatoon, Saskatchewan