“Business”

Comfort Inn Saskatoon
Ranked #25 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Staying at the comfort inn on business , right off the yellowhead hwy , beds are comfy but I always prefer a king. Rooms are clean, hotel is kind of border with the industrial area . Wifi works great and the staff were friendly accommodating for an early check in . Have to go explore the city to grab some dinner as there is no restaurant in the hotel .

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Steven V
CN352Management, Assistant General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience that you encountered while in Saskatoon

It was our pleasure to host you as our guest! We are always striving to improve our hospitality and service and we appreciate your kind words about the Comfort Inn Saskatoon

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I have been travelling thru Saskatoon every 2 weeks for the last 2 years. I book my hotels thru Choice Privileges. When I first started staying here it was ok, clean and they staff were nice. But over the last 12+ months the staff have changed almost every stay, the cleanliness has dropped drastically and besides posters and media they don't care about your choice privileges! Yes the renovated but it seems they hired incompetent people to do the work. Fixtures mounted crooked and broken bathrooms. This place is worse then bunk houses and remote mining camps! Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

I appreciate you bringing to my attention the unpleasant experience you had at our hotel. As a management team, we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, so we may resolve any and all issues. Please accept my apologies on bealf of the hotel and it's team for your recent stay. We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our guests and can assure you that we are examining the situation very closely to determine what may have occurred and how to avoid this happening in the future. Once again thank you for taking the time to make us aware of these issues and we hope we will be able to serve you in the future.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had called the 1-800 number back in Oct, Nov. to make a reservation for 2 rooms to go see the Cher concert in Saskatoon. So the concert was this past weekend June 21st 2014. We got to theComfort Inn Sat afternoon to check in and they said I only had 1 room booked. I said I booked 2 rooms and had the conformation number, they said no only 1 room, they asked if we wanted to be in the same room I replyed no I booked 2 rooms.So the manager had to find us another room, the room he picked look like there was party in the the night before it was disgusting, dirty, so I went back and asked for another room. so managed to find us one. but the whole city was booked,all the things going on in Saskatoon.So I called the 1800 number to cplain and they didn't fax both confirmation numbers to Saskatoon for the rooms, and said there was a mixup from the US to Canada. So we will never stay with yous again, was just lucky they found us another room, that is pour customer service.

Room Tip: choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

We appreciate the time and effort you took in sharing your experiences because our focus is on the guest and providing the best experience possible. Please accept our apologies for the error with the reservation process that occurred during your recent trip to Saskatoon, We will certainly be following up with this to ensure that this does not occur in the future

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

The beds were comfy and the breakfast good but the area is industrial
Didn't want to drive in Saskatoon for the jazz fest so took a cab. Beware it's a $15 cab ride each way to downtown
As a passing through hotel it's OK but not to spend more than one night at, also noisy at 6 when the work crews start leaving
And why would you not have an elevator to the 2nd floor!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
CN352Management, Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent trip to Saskatoon. Through each comment we receive both positive and negative, we are able to seek knowledge and growth to better serve our business and leisure travellers. We appreciate the opportunity to understand our areas in need of improvement and will be sharing your comments with the rest of the team.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This hotel is clearly for work crews. We stayed here June 13 and 14th. There was 2 adults and 1 child in the room. We were with our soccer team. Rate was $139 plus taxes. We had no fridge, no microwave and two crappy double (not queen) size beds. What hotel doesn't have a queen size bed in 2014? The room was clean but nothing to get excited about. The highlight was two different pillow firmnesses. I had an issue upon checkout and asked to speak to the manager and was told there isn't any manager or supervisor on duty during weekends. I mentioned that I thought that was ridiculous since weekends are usually the busiest time in this industry but how convenient to not have a manager around to deal with issues.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel to get a good room....
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing the challenges that you unfortunately had to experience during your stay, and for which I would like to apologize., Through each comment we receive both positive and negative, we are able to seek knowledge and growth to better serve our business and leisure travellers. Once again accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

On an emergency trip to Saskatoon we had great service. average on room size. lacked on site child entertainment and no cribs. It was nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. the Breakfast in the morning was decent. The breakfast attendant was fantastic.

• Stayed: June 2014
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to place a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel on Trip Advisor

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Lovely hotel. New and very nice. Appreciated the pool attendant and the multiple hottubs.
But my husband and teen son slept on the pull out couch while us three 2 kids and me the king size bed. Our sleep was fabulous but my boys were so uncomfortable and were up most of the night. In the morning I complained while checking out and the clerk said " yeah we know they arent great. We are getting new ones soon". So my $150 per night was very wasted and my hubby said he would've had a better sleep in the car. I asked to have mgmt call me but no one ever did. Very frustrating.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank jodi k
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for responding, However I think you meant to review the Comfort Inn & Suites. This is the Comfort Inn page.