Comfort Inn Saskatoon
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
$205
$164
Orbitz.com
All reviewsa ground floor roomamazing customer serviceplace to stayfree breakfastroom was clean and comfortablecircle drivebreakfast roomcomfortable stayconvenient locationone night stayexcellent staydefinitely stay here againeasy accesstoasterhwypetsalberta
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Do not pay for the park and fly, the hotel is dirty, the staff does not care, they are confused. We paid the $170 bucks to stay here and leave our car when we went on vacation. When we walked in I thought, omg, what a dump, but it was late and I figured what the heck, it was one night. We asked where to leave our car and they told us where to park. Well upon our return, our car was froze in solid. Seems it had melted around our car, and the staff just sat and watched this happen, the pump was not even running to drain the water away. It took over two hours to get our car out, had to get a tow truck to get it out. In the mean time I had to use the bathroom, the clerk told me they did not have public washrooms,WHAT, I am stuck in this hole and you don't have a bathroom I can use, I insisted, got the arrrg from her, but did finally get a washroom to use. The Assistant Manage actually said that it was "HIS BAD" he and the manager had thought about calling a tow truck to move our vehicle fro this spot, but then they decided not to worry about it. I talked to the manager on the phone, and she did agree to pay for the tow and our room. I asked the assistance that she call me on Monday to confirm that she planned to honer the deal, of course no call came, I called on Tuesday left another message, she still did not call back. I lodged a complaint to someone higher then her and of course she then called and left a long message about how stupid I was and that she felt not need to call back. If you need to park and fly, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
CN352Management, Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

I do apologize for the weather you experienced when returning to Saskatoon. It was an unexpected melt in the spring and although we had a pump to remove the water, the temperature dropped and everything froze . We did the best we could do in that situation and did take care of the charges to have your car towed from the ice. I am sorry that our hotel did hot satisfy your needs.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not fancy, but clean and comfortable. Good location near Circle Drive - we were driving from Edmonton to Winnipeg. Good breakfast - a good variety of options. Friendly and helpfulstaff. Several restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robwil71
CN352Management, General Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

I would like to thank you for choosing The Comort Inn for your recent trip to Saskatoon and also for then taking the time to write a review of our property

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Hotel is away from the main road view. Room was very nice all updated fixtures and quiet. Requested a late check out and didn't have to get up at 6am to ask for it. Was impressed with stay. No pool on site that I know of and no resteraunt. Tony Roma's is just across the street.

• Stayed: March 2013

It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests that have great experiences with us and we hope you will return again soon

Reviewed March 25, 2013

This hotel is economical (118 for a single queen) but there was a bunch of noise outside as people loaded and unloaded trailers. I'm not sure what business is north of the inn, but it seems to create some of the noise issues I had in the evening.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CN352Management, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for both saying we are an economical hotel and feedback on the noise levels. I am so sorry to hear that you could hear noise outside your room.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

It was really noisy at night. I was startled a few times by the noise.
I loved the breakfast, very varied and adequate enough.
I don't like how we have to check out at 11:00 and can only check in at 4

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

We sincerely apologize for the noise issue encountered during your stay. On a positive note, we’re glad to hear that you enjoyed the free breakfast at the Comfort Inn