“Liked this hotel very much” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Hotel

Quality Inn & Suites Hotel
Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Oshawa, Canada
“Liked this hotel very much”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I usually don't stay in this area of Saskatoon but I do prefer to stay with the Best Western chain. This visit I chose this Best Western and it was a very enjoyable stay. My room was very spacious and clean. The front desk staff was very courteous. I will definitely be back next time I'm in Saskatoon

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yvonne D, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are ver happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to Best Western, and look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Saskatoon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

The hotel was nice, staff is warm and cheerful. Ricky's restaurant is doing a good job for breakfast and supper. Was glad to have a Kuerig coffee maker in my room. Impressed by the everyday washed remote. Pleased with the fridge and overall appearance of the room. I just wish they could improve 2 things. The mattress could be upgraded, they have some mileage. The main thing is the heating system. They rely on the wall a/c unit and it makes for a cold floor and an ever running unit. A/C unit are meant to do cold in summer and insulated in winter so the central air system takes over. Unfortunately, there is no central heating system and the location happens to be Saskatoon, where you can count on 30 days of -30 a year. I would definitely do something about that, just saying.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forwawrd to seeing you again soon.

Paula S
Front Desk Manager
Prince Albert, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Was at the BW for a 3 day conference/training event recently which was catered by the BW staff. The staff was very friendly & accommodating. Food was very good, MUCH better than just ordering at the restaurant. Good location on a main straight though there were a few shady characters in the parking lot.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent review of our property. It is certainly great to recieve feedback from our valued guests. It is disappointing to hear your comments in regards to our parking lot. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention as we would hope to prevent similar situations as such in the future. We are very pleased to hear we could accomodate your catering needs. We hope to see you again. Safe travels.
Flin Flon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I stayed at the Royal because I was traveling out of the Saskatoon airport. I stayed both at the first and end of my 10 day trip. The staff at the front desk were always very pleasant and helpful. Because I stayed at both ends of my trip, I was able to leave my car at the hotel for up to 14 days and this worked out very well. My room was very comfortable and clean. It is a bit outside of downtown, so I would not recommend it to someone who wanted to be closer to the city center, but if you are staying for airport travel or don't mind being out of the city center then I certainly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always happy to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We strive to ensure our facility and service are superior. It is wonderful to hear that will were able to accomodate you with leaving your vehicle in our parking lot. Thank you again for posting a reveiw. We look forward to your return. Travel safe
Rooms Disision Manager
canmore, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

The hotel was well placed and clean with the staff being helpful and courteous. I have nothing else to say but the computer program will not let me out and an now finding it rather tedious and boring perhaps they should change it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Bob B
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. Clean rooms and helpful courteous service are our highest priority. I will ensure ourn team are reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. We look forward to seeing you again. Again thank you for taking the time to post a review. Safe travels
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have never stayed at this hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and my room was very clean and the front desk clerk was very friendly. The only thing that I didn't like was after a long day of working in Saskatoon, I was looking forward to eating a meal in the restaurant or room service. I checked in around 9:30pm and the restaurant and even the lounge was closed. But I look forward to staying at this hotel again and again when I return to Saskatoon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Guest
It is certainly our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests. I apologize for letting you down on some aspects of your stay, this being the hours of operation of our restaurant and lounge. As for the cleanliness and customer service, they are are highest priorities. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back. Again thank you for your review. Safe travels

Gutersloh, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

i did stay here two times. A longer stay over a weekend in the "outside" rooms which they have for longer staying guests. And a night in a regular suite.
The outside rooms are like modern flats. you'll have complete kitchen, a good tv in the living room/kitchen area. A table with several chairs too.
The bedroom area is optical separated an has a comfy bed. Floor is wood. Which i prefer because it's by nature more clean than freshly cleaned carpet.

the regular rooms are standard. nothing special, nothing bad nothing good. and carpet covered floor - of course.

staff is friendly. breakfast is not included and starts around 8$ in the restaurant. Taste is good.

if you have to stay in YXE for a week or longer than this Hotel with the long-term-rooms is the first choice. you'll have your own entrance!

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Wolluntier
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Guest thank you for your recent review of our property. We appreciate your comments on our kitchettes and very pleased to see our accomodations contributed to making your stay comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels.