Quality Inn & Suites Hotel
$82
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
$199
$164
All reviewslaminate flooringliquor storerestaurant attached to the hotelkitchen areaparking lotcheck in was easyfront desk staffkeurig coffee makerrooms are cleanthe ground floorwould stay againone night stayearly checkeasy accesscontinental breakfastbed and pillowsking suite
Reviewed December 16, 2012

This hotel is a hotel that I have stayed in several times due to location. My last stay indicated that this property needs some work. Three issues: no hot water in my room, which makes showers interesting. Very erratic internet, with poor wireless and barely acceptable wired. Third was staining on the carpet entering the bathroom that initially looked like mold. I went to the front desk and asked to speak to the General Manager. She arrived in short order and I brought all of these problems to her attention. The maintenance serviceman that was dispatched was helpful but could not correct. He indicated that hot water to that room in the hotel was a problem. The Internet in that area of the hotel was also a problem, and the "mold" on the carpet was actually adhesive that had been spilled on the carpet and was not removable. After tI took a very close look and feel of it, he was right. All three of these problems need to be corrected. Management is aware of them, but has taken no corrective action. Not good!!

2  Thank gmdalberta
Primrose M, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. As noted in your review the property needing some work we are currently going through the whole property to do a deep clean. We will be updating the rooms, public areas and general ammenities for the guests to enjoy their stay. We have also upgraded our internet to meet the Best Western Standards.

We hope you will stay with us again and enjoy the new features. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This has always been my hotel of choice in Saskatoon. I normally book on Internet and when available I usually receive an upgrade, as I did on my last trip, Nov 18th., 2012.

However, due to unexpected circumstances I was forced to change my schedule and phoned to check accomodation for Tuesday 20th., Nov. I was informed that there were only Suites avail. at approx $240.00 - I tried to explain to the young lady on the phone that I had just stayed 2 nights previously and was upgraded to a suite at regular room rates. Unfortunately she was adamant that there were no standard rooms and I would have to pay the Suite rate. Understandable, of course, but diplomicy just was not prevelant. I did not enjoy your hospitality on this occassion.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review the property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the upgraded rooms.

We do try to accommodate all our rewards member with an upgrade but due to occupancy it is not always possible especially when they are last minute reservations. To understand the rewards system better and the advantages you have as a Best Western Rewards Members please call the number at the back of your rewards card number or visit the Best Western website.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Typical Best Western in that it is a clean, minimal frills hotel at a reasonable price. Location is convenient to the airport and main transportation routes. Added bonus of a restaurant and bar attached to the building.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Primrose M, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the convenience of our Ricky's restaurant and Twister's lounge. We are also pleased to hear our property was convieniently located for you as well.

Again thank you for takiing the time to review us. We hope you do come back to see us again.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

We pulled in after traveling a lot further than we expected due to no vacancies in Kindersley and Rosetown and were greeted by a very cheerful front desk staff which was nice after our frustrating journey. We ended up with a good size room on the main floor where we could keep an eye on our motorcycle parked outside our room. We were offered the option of leaving our motorcycle out front under the canopy if we wanted an eye kept on it which was a very nice offer. It was also great that there was a Ricky's open next door so we could grab a bite to eat without having to get back on the motorcycle.

In a nutshell, good staff and decent room for the price and time of year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Primrose M, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review your stay at our hotel. I’m happy to hear our staff was able to accommodate you during this busy time. It is very encouraging to hear we are on the right track to provide great customer service to all our guests and that you also enjoyed the Ricky’s restaurant.

Again thank you for a wonderful review