Holiday Inn Express
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
Delta Hotels Bessborough(Saskatoon)
  • Pool
All reviewscinnamon bunsfront desku turnclose to downtownfree breakfaststayed here for one nightrooms are quiethot itemsgood nights sleephotel is locatedlots of parkingfront entranceclean hotelhot tubbreakfast roomwould stay here againexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed with a couple nights, I will start off with the short comings, electrical plugs would not make contact to chargers or any plugin equipment(worn out receptacles, they cost .60 cents to replace to new), toilet had a unique unclean smell, the tv and Internet went down at 05:20 for upgrades and changes, the front dest was not available at night, too many idling hours of front desk staff on issues not pertaining to hotel business(walked down to get what was needed). They have no decent sized glass glasses for your evening night cap so bring your own, styrofoam is the in thing I guess.
There is a nice nearby restaurant for very good quality food, just south of the hotel a half block so it's very walkable for anyone capable of a small walk.
The value is at best .55 cents on the dollar when all amenities considered and both ways.
I could not give this hotel a T/A front entrance decal, at the price we will be elsewhere next time, this place was our second option and turned out to be a major let down.

Room Tip: Go high is always a plus if you end up with a view, I always go high and hope there is something to look at. While usually staying only a night or two one never gets a trial of more than that room, but north was fine.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank WingRider2011
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Nothing special about this rather tired out HI Express. I did not find the room to feel that clean-- lots of guest stays on the odometer; finger prints on furniture, well worn and used armchair and desk chair, saggy bed. I will not be back to this property and I am an active Priority Club member. Not worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2012
3  Thank chrism623
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Dear Cmiles2,

It is certainly our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued Priority Club members. I am pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs. I would like to apologize for not being able to exceed or at least be at par with your expectation. Your review will be used to reconsider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Irish V.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 5, 2012

this hotel is closed to the airport , rooms are ok , wifi also but if you need to have a diner there are nothing outside if this hotel can have something to eat in the evening it's very good
rooms are quiet and clean but little old and the heater/air con doesn't work very well

Room Tip: high floor quiet
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We stayed at this hotel while our dog was getting treatment at the Vetrinarian Hospital. It is very clean the beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is excellent.Also the staff is very helpful and friendly.They were nice to let us check out later while we were waiting for the results from the hospital. Helped make a stressful situation a little more relaxeing not have to sit at the hospital and wait. Would recomend this hotel to anyone and we will be sure to stay there anytime we are in Saskatoon.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I stay at Holiday Inns frequently with my business travel. This hotel is pretty standard, with comfortable rooms and friendly staff. What makes me wish to return are the two ladies who take care of the breakfast buffet. The food is good, but their service is wonderful. Management should be pleased to have such friendly and attentive staff working the early breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business