Not known for an excess of hotel rooms, Saskatoon was especially busy on the dates when we needed to be in town (Jazz Festival and other summer events). So we were happy to get reservations at this newly-built property, in spite of rates that had been set to match demand (just over CAD200 with taxes), since our usual choices (Holiday Inn Express, Hilton Garden Inn) were full. We noticed that some things (shower and lav valves, wall-mounted push-button shampoo/conditioner dispensers, towel placement, slide-out coffee tray with a battery-operated light nearby, etc.) were more like what we would find in some European hotels, but this did not degrade our experience. (The large size of the room was definitely NOT European!) All in all, we enjoyed the quiet and cleanliness of this property located in the south part of town adjacent to a WalMart shopping center (rental car needed). Front desk staff especially friendly and helpful. Housekeeping, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon offers a comfortable, convenient stay with meeting rooms, free wifi, and indoor pool & spa. Located near YKE Int'l Airport, University of Saskatchewan, & Cameco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Saskatoon
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Hotel Saskatoon
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Saskatchewan