This is a nice new hotel, and nothing really wrong with it, if it was priced like a nice Super 8. This hotel is insanely over priced though, it costs more than the Holiday Inn Saskatoon but is not as nice. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable but the rooms are minimalist. Everything in the room has the look of higher end stuff, but it's all superficial. The shower floor creaks and you can feel it flex when you step on it, and I'm a fairly skinny guy. The walls don't keep out much sound and the tvs are small. The people in the room kept me awake because of how poor the sound proofing is. This is a hotel that charges luxury prices but gives you economy in return. This is a nice hotel, just not that nice that they can justify the insane prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon offers a comfortable, convenient stay with meeting rooms, free wifi, and indoor pool & spa. Located near YKE Int'l Airport, University of Saskatchewan, & Cameco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Hotel Saskatoon
- 4 Points By Sheraton Saskatoon
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Saskatchewan