Having recently stayed at the FPS Calgary Airport (which I gave a glowing review), I had pretty high expectations for this location. Well, it was certainly a step down. This is basically a nicer motel, with much to reccomend it. The rooms are a good size, beds very comfortable, wi-fi worked well. There is no safe for your laptop and our room only had a shower. But there was a small fridge, microwave, iron and ironing board.
Probably the biggest disappointment was the pool which closes at 9 and only opens its waterslide for a few hours on Sundays. Really, if you put a waterslide on your web page, it should actually be open sometime each day.
Front desk staff were helpful. Room service was mediocre. Mostly because they wrapped the breakfasts in cling wrap before putting the covers on the plates and the steam made everything soggy.
Sidewalks were never cleaned the whole time we were there, so walking in the from the parking lot was tricky.
The surrounding area is rapidly developing, but right now there are few sit-down restaurants nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon offers a comfortable, convenient stay with meeting rooms, free wifi, and indoor pool & spa. Located near YKE Int'l Airport, University of Saskatchewan, & Cameco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Hotel Saskatoon
- 4 Points By Sheraton Saskatoon
- Four Points By Sheraton Saskatoon Saskatchewan