“Hit and miss” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bliss Fine Foods

Bliss Fine Foods
Reserve with OpenTable
Bliss Fine Foods is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 660 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Nutana
saskatoon
“Hit and miss”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have ben to Bliss no less than 5 times in the 8 months. Great Room , excellent servers always. 3 of the 5 experiences were fantastic food experiences. The other 2 however managed to crush my rating on this restaurant. The food will impress you too the max or let you down due to the lack of flexibility of the kitchen. Too pricey to take that risk

Visited October 2012
1 Thank joe t

Tampa, Florida
“Phenomenal food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Located on Broadway, Bliss provides excellent food and service more akin to Vancouver than typical Saskatoon poutine and berries. Staff are knowledgeable and timely, and the food is in perfect portion size, cooked appropriately, and delicious. Prices are extremely reasonable for what you get.

Visited September 2012
Eston, Canada
“A Fine Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I had a very pleasant lunch- roast tomato sour and pear salad for her and bacon and potato soup and falafel for me. All tasty, with excellent service. Will go again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Edmonton, Canada
“THE Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

We loved everything about our visit to Bliss. We had without a doubt the vest restaurant meal we have had anywhere. Just fabulous from start to finish! We can't wait to return to Saskatoon. The first thing we will do when we get there is make a reservation at Bliss!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank BeulahAndhortense
Canada
“Dissapointing, Will Not Return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

I'll start by saying most of the food at Bliss was excellent. The chefs clearly know what they are doing. The bread & hummus brought before our appetizers was terrible however. Beyond that, we were satisfied with our dishes.

The overall experience of dining at Bliss was very disappointing.

We arrived early to a virtually empty restaurant, had a reservation and were given one of the worst tables in the room. When I asked to be moved to a better table, one of the servers simply said 'We have reservations for those other tables'. I reminded her that we, too, had a reservation, but I received nothing but a blank stare in response. We did get moved to another of the many empty tables in the room, but not the ones I requested (Which both sat empty for the remainder of our time there)

I ordered a glass of wine, and received about half a glass. The rest of the service was passable but hardly friendly. Our bill came to an appreciable amount, and I left a more than reasonable tip for our forgettable service. I found myself really regretting that we decided to try Bliss.

This restaurant is a place we will avoid in the future.

• Visited April 2012