“Consistently great food and excellent service!”

Original Joe's 8th Street
Reserve with OpenTable
Original Joe's 8th Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 691 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Nutana
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The menu offers a unique twist on sandwiches and has excellent service. I highly recommend the salmon avacodo sandwich with bacon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I had the California Cobb salad and am very pleased to say this restaurant gets it. I am so happy when food is interpreted the way it should be.
This restaurant easily fills the gap between fine dining and diners. Relaxed outside on the deck, good service, well presented food and good variety of innovative drinks.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Typical chain food but decent for a chain. I had the oriental salad with banana bread and my husband had the steak. Passable but not worth multiple fits, good if you're in the area.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I always get sick when I eat here.. also.. when I asked to see the nutritional information, I was told there was none!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

What can I say about Joe's. I love the food, service, and the atmosphere! This is a stalwart when it comes to a Bar and Grill night out selection! The one in Prince Albert is Great as well! Choose Oh Joe's!