“Big mistake!”

Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
“Big mistake!”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

We went there as a crowd to celebrate, right after work. Drink orders were taken then food orders. My order and one other person's order didn't come until the rest of our crowd was almost finished. The table of 6 that was next to us was served, ate and almost leaving before we got our food. Apologies, apologies but nothing else. Order was messed up. My steak was well done and very dry! I mentioned this to the waitress as no one came to check to see how the first few bites were. When I went to pay, I was asked if I was offered a free dessert because of this mess up and I wasn't. The waitress went to see if something could be done and she was told "$2.00 for the extra cost to have a Caesar salad was the best they could do because I ate the steak already." Never told this would be extra to order salad. How much longer did I need to wait for them to cook a medium rare steak like I ordered? Not suggesting our crowd go there again!

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank sktraveller_10

“Don't know, was never served”
Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

We went for lunch on Sunday and after sitting for about 5 min no one came to our table so we just got up and left. The place smelled of stale beer and deep fried fat so maybe it was for the best.

4 Thank Knowmyeats
Regina, Canada
“The Hub Sports Bar and Grill”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This sports bar is a great place for after work snack and drinks with friends, the menu for a dinner is quite impressive but be warned, you'll need a doggie bag to take home.

Regina, Canada
“Actually good! Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff.”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

We went for a fundraiser. Initially I was hesitant to go from reading several really bad reviews, but honestly it is a normal restaurant, not the "trainwreck" that I had read about.

The fundraiser tickets were $20, which included a small salad, a steak on a very tasty piece of bread, and baked potato with dressings. We also ordered the blackened chicken on fetuccini. FYI about the chicken it is spicy.

The HUB reminds me of Earls; nice couch-style booths but sports themed.

3 Thank Jade Anne D
Estevan, Canada
“Packed! On a Sunday Night!”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I had a fun time there and I even went on a Sunday night!. It was packed, I loved it. A great way to finish my time in Regina. It had a great DJ and great music! Id tell everybody I know go to it!

Visited September 2011