“Black & Blue . . .” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rock Creek Tap and Grill East

Rock Creek Tap and Grill East
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Creek Tap and Grill East is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 561 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Southwestern, Cajun & Creole, Bar, Canadian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
Description: At Rock Creek we love what we do and it shows in our stylish yet unassuming restaurants. We're comfortable enough to wear jeans to, but stylish and elegant enough to take a client to for a meeting or your date to for on a night on the town. The entire space is decorated in a warm contemporary design. Quiet booths and open tables let you feel the excitement all around you while giving you the privacy you need to conduct business or enjoy casual upscale dining at its best. Our restaurants are staffed with enthusiastic, energetic, and fun loving professionals with the goal of genuine hospitality. Just like you, Rock Creek Tap and Grill is vibrant, fun, and looking for a good time. From upscale casual appetizers to incredible entrees, Rock Creek is the perfect place for your next lunch, dinner, or drink.
Saskatoon, Canada
“Black & Blue . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Best black & blue burger! Choice of beer on tap. Nice relaxing atmosphere.

Saskatchewan
“Favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is my number one restaurant of all time. They have the best food and the service is really good. The baja burger and caesar salad are my absolute favorites!! Cant wait to go back, next month!

Visited May 2012
Saskatchewan
“Rock Creek Restaurant rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have to say that Rock Creek restaurant in Regina is my all time favorite place to eat.
Anyone who ever gives my husband and I a gift card for a restaurant, always gives us one for there.
I recommend eating there 100%.
All the food is excellent but my favorite is the baja burger. It is huge and soooo good. It has everything on it including avocado. I also love the grilled caesar salad! They make the best!
The service is excellent as well. They are very friendly and care about their customers.
I have nothing bad to say about Rock Creek and can hardly wait to eat there again!
My review shows that we ate there in May but we eat there lots. I had to check one but we do eat there whenever we can because we live in Regina. I recommend this restaurant to everyone. Enjoy!!!

• Visited May 2012
Langley, Canada
“Always fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have eaten dinner at Rock Creek a number of times and have never been disappointed. It has a unique menu and the food is always awesome. It's a great place to try if you are in the mood for steak but want something a little different than The Keg.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Regina, Canada
“Awesome Food and Great Wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

My girlfriends and I love meeting here for lunch or drinks after work. The food is so great

Visited March 2012