“My favourite Thai food restaurant ”

Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: We Serve Real Thai Food
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

This is my favourite Thai food place in Regina. Whenever we go out for Thai food we always go to siam. It is naturally spicy so if you don't like slice then you need to tell them. My favourite dishes are: mein Kum, pud Thai, and any of the curries. I didn't spell those right but I recommend then all.

There are newer reviews for Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant

Reviewed June 29, 2014

After coming so often for lunch we made a point of coming for another evening meal. We ordered the calamari, corn cakes, wrapped leaf, tom yum gai, green curry pork and pad Thai Kooning.

Everything was perfect: the calamari was crispy coated served with deep fried onion slivers and hot sauce and oh so nice to nibble. The wrapped leaf were a nice size bursting with flavour and so fresh tasting. The corn cakes were light, crispy outside and tender kernels inside. Loved it. The soup was spicy clean and so delicious. The green curry pork and pad Thai finished the meal for our group and was just perfect. I prefer spicy and some of the group go medium so we went with medium and I could adjust my tastes easily with the sauces provided table side.

Finished the meal with a Thai lemonade.

All in our meal came in about $65 and we left pleasantly full while taking home a nice sized parcel.

We were in on a Thursday night at about 6:15 and did not have reservations. By 6:30 the place was full and turning people away so we were lucky to get in. I would definitely make reservations for our next trip.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This place is really good, great Thai food and the service is excellent, never disappointed when I go

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place is small, and you may have to wait if you don't have a reservation; but, the food is well worth it. We enjoyed it the night of and we enjoyed the left overs even more the next day!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This little place is packed at lunch, so be sure to get a reservation if you can. Their lunch buffet is very reasonable and EVERYTHING is good. Their soups are to die for! Best coconut curry soup I've ever had.

1  Thank E G