“Craving this now!!”

Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Siam Authentic Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 595 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: We Serve Real Thai Food
Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

This place rocks!! The service was excellent, water glass was always full, and the price!? $9.00!!
Mmmmm, very good food!!

1  Thank B382

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Tasty dishes. I like spicy and they actually delivered! What a treat to order three dishes and have them all taste very different! Restaurant is kind of cramped and it's cold if you get a table by the door in the winter. Be sure to reserve ahead of time. Service is friendly but not fast. Definitely will return.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Great selection of unique dishes, many of which you will not find on other Thai restaurant menus in Regina.

The food here has an authentic taste and look.

I will consistently order the Pla Rad Prik. It's fantastic..

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I tried this restaurant when I stopped in Regina for a night. I was the first one in the door when it open for supper and my order was taken very quickly but after that service was a nightmare. I order wings which were Ok and for the main course I had Num Tok Nuae Yang which was very good, my main course was cook before my wings were and was put on there buffet table for ten minutes and I then received both at the same time which took about 40 minutes. And then when I tried to pay it took me 13 minutes, yes I timed it, to pay my bill. But I really feel bad for the gentlemen that phone in his order and end up waiting for about a hour for his food with his young son. They truly need someone that can run this restaurant instead of having 4 different orders spread out over the cash register. I will have food from here but I will order it and wait 40 minutes from the time they give me.

2  Thank ShootermcGavin1
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The lunch buffet was underwhelming, they were out of steamed rice and substituted tempura??? Had 1 chicken dish and a few other choices but nothing exciting. Cheap enough and no wait for the buffet so a good quick lunch option.

3  Thank RobertInTN