“Bacon Jam & Cheddar Burger”
Review of The Capitol

The Capitol
Ranked #83 of 690 Restaurants in Regina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Bacon Jam & Cheddar Burger was delicious! I was apprehensive to try it as it was something new and out of my comfort zone. I would love another Bacon Jam & Cheddar Burger next time I'm in Regina. The Capitol's menu offers new dishes to try and the staff is friendly and accommodating.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (92)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant/Pub had a specialized menu for he evening. We selected two local craft beers and ordered enchiladas and chicken tacos with chips and pico de gallo on the waitress' recommendation. I was a nice way to catch up with a colleague after a long day of travel.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 28, 2019

I stopped in for lunch while in town on business. The menu was short, but had several different options to satisfy most tastes. Food was well executed and service was good.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019

The menu looked good on line but the food was a disaster.
My salad, cranberry with feta did not have one bit of cranberry or feta. It was a tasteless side salad. My burger had not just an unwarmed bun but a cold one, straight out of the fridge.
My partners halibut or cod, not sure which, tasted fine but had a large bed of spinach with mushrooms . Way too much and the dish could have done with some potatoes or something else on the plate.

The thing that was redeeming was the lovely waitress.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Went for a burger and we talked ourselves into the chicken/pork burger. Have to say we were a little hesitant but it was delicious. I could have had two. We both enjoyed it immensely. Our waitress was johnny on the spot with menus and water.

Date of visit: May 2019