“Good food and a lot of fun!”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #337 of 599 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were in town for a volleyball tournament (17 people in total, athletes and parents included). Our waitress was very fast and efficient and was even training another waitress at the same time! Props that we didn't even notice until after. The food was very tasty and there was nary a complaint from any of the picky teenaged eaters. Also, our waitress played along as we mentioned it was the coach's birthday (it wasn't) so we could embarrass him with the horns and singing. Would recommend for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Love the menu items and food is good and arrives very quickly any time of day. Love their cornbread.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I usually do not frequent chain restaurants, and I prefer to support the independents, but sometimes I need to pick a restaurant that is as kid-friendly as possible. This is the place.

When we came here, it seemed that every table had a child under the age of 10. Our 15-month old twins loved seeing all the other babies and small children. The babies also seemed to enjoy eating the crayons at the table. In time, they will be able to use the crayons as they were intended to be used.

The food here is consistently above average, and I never feel self-conscious when the yells of my children blend into the sounds of the other children in the establishment.

Between the two high chairs, one had a functioning seat belt, one was broken. This is something that I always like to mention in my reviews.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

My first visit to a Montana's and I was not disappointed. Great ribs. Great chicken. The service was very good. Didn't need the cornbread but it comes with every meal I think.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the decor, the kids like the meals. The adult meals are typical. Nothing home made about them, but it does the job when looking for a loud place to get your kids to eat.