“Houston We Have A Problem”
Review of Houston Pizza

Houston Pizza
Ranked #95 of 607 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ordered a large pizza & Greek salad for delivery. It was just ok, yet extremely pricey! Not worth the $55.00 as charged.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is the best pizza I have ever had unfortunately I don't live in Regina and the one in our home town closed. If you have never had one, try it, you won't be sorry. Great crust, not too thick or thin, great flavour, the sauce is not sweat but the right amount. The toppings are generous, I always get the ham, mushroom and green pepper. You know you are eating a great pizza when you can't count the peices of toppings, large amounts of ham and almost too much mushrooms, topped with just the right amount of cheese, cooked to perfection. I need to make a road trip for some now, it's been too long. The price is not cheap but what price can you put on the best pizza?

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We took our 2-year old twins here and everyone enjoyed the shared appetizer platter and a taco pizza. They have a lot of high chairs and crayons for the children, which is something that is important to us.

Surprisingly, the leftover taco pizza that we took home was actually better the next day.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I love this place! Any time I find myself in Regina I go there. Always this location. Food is excellent, $5 beers are consistantly ice cold and there are always 4-5 beautiful girls working. Great for watching sports with your chums.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had bourbon steak second time around was awesome (first time overlooked). Chicken stuffed with feta very tender and good. House salad dressing tasty.

1  Thank Shonna M