“Free for all”

Ranked #150 of 595 Restaurants in Regina
Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
Neighborhood: Victoria Avenue East
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Sunday is Buffet day - so its bit of a free for all. having said that the choice is huge and you will definitely find something that you like. Well worth going just for the experience. Don't go if you want a quite Sunday lunch.

1  Thank Mike G

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Everytime I go to Regina, my first stop is Boston Pizza. Spinach salad, calzones, spicy potato slices are wonderful!! I've never eaten their pizza so no idea about that. Great Smiley, friendly service, too!

1  Thank QueenFreak
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Disappointed!! We used to like this Boston as a good family restaurant. Out of all the Boston's in the city, they still have a nice kit to keep the kiddies occupied. Service is still good and I can't blame the staff for what is obviously coming from the management decisions on cutting food costs. That said, the quality of the food has gone so very, very down hill, and it seems to have effected the whole menu. The large pizza was suspiciously in the shape of a medium, and looked and tasted all the world like it was from Dominoes, with just a bit more tomato sauce. Ok, a LOT of tomato sauce, as though it could make up for the lack of everything else you might consider a topping. If you are going to specifically advertise beef burgers, try using real beef. I don't know what that was. Pork? Soy? It was just wrong. Was it your attempt at a veggie burger in place of beef, and if so, still wrong. I've had better faux patties from hospital menus. Although the salad was exactly what I would have expected from a hospital menu, and about as big. I'm always annoyed how they entice the kids to order other "options" not included in the actual kids meals on the kiddies menu, so the cost of your economical kids meals doubles by the time you get the bill. Of course, I can't blame them for wanting chocolate pudding and gummy worms rather than a piece of pizza, once they tasted the pizza. The apple crumble desert was a disaster of gummy oatmeal topping heated over a bit of canned apple slices and a scoop of melting ice cream. I also expected that the lounge owned a cocktail book, or at the very least, a smartphone. No, you can't make a blueberry tea with earl grey and just an ounce of whatever was trying to beat down the bergamot. Seriously, don't just make it up, look it up, and if you don't have the right ingredients, let us know. We would happily have ordered something else. However, we will stick with the South or North end restaurants or a try a different chain in the future.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Need some ... Tasty pizza....other pizza like spring rolls are so .not great to us .. please make it tastier as we came back there... please

Reviewed November 23, 2013

At the 545 Albert Street North, Regina location, I ordered a vegetarian burger on the recommendation of a friend and it lived up to its reputation. I'm not vegetarian, but this burger was way better than most meat burgers I've had....the entire menu is very tasty and has gluten free options, and many marvellous choices. This is the first time I've been at this location, which is equally as good as the others I've been too, though service is a little sloppy at this one.... the waiting staff let food fall off the plate, or dribbled stuff on the floor, etc.as they served us and others.
Still the food was excellent and I would definitely go back.