“Overrated” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Pizza, Canadian, Italian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
“Overrated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

BP is overrated. It used to be trendy, now it's just mediocre.

Moose Jaw, Canada
“This Boston Pizza same as others”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Went with a friend today. We were seated promptly (away from the table full of small children thanks), and our order was taken at the right pace. The food arrived in good tme and was very tasty. The server even noticed our empty glasses and brought more water without us asking. I would go there again

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Vancouver, Canada
“Relaxed and friendly, but disappointing food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I met for lunch at this location to catch up with an old friend. The restaurant was close to full but they found us a space on an upper level near the back. It was a table rather than a booth, and quite open but at lunch time you can't be too choosy.

I had the steak sandwich which was too well done for me. I asked for rare and it was medium, bordering on medium-well. And it was gristly too. Really, they could trim better. And it had a lot of steak spice, not too salty, but too much "stuff" and the taste of the meat was obscured rather than enhanced. My friend had a pasta dish, I forget with what sauce, but it was watery and the pasta looked like old steam table food, well past al dente.

The service and the relaxed casual attitude didn't quite make up for the food, but it was appreciated. My friend and I spent a good hour after we ate just catching up and they made it clear that there was no hurry to leave. I cleared the bill and then later ordered a soda, and they didn't charge for it, and that was very much appreciated.

I cannot recommend this place because after all if a restaurant can't get the food right, little else matters. The serving staff make the best of it though. I'm sure they know they are handicapped by the food and they do their best to make up for that by treating their customers very well.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Regina, Canada
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

The food was good and the service was friendly. Parking lot can be "iffy"

Virden, Canada
“Always a favourite for our family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

We always enjoy our meals at Boston Pizza! Fast service and good food at reasonable prices. What more could you want?