“Will definitely go back”
Review of Abstractions Cafe

Abstractions Cafe
Ranked #63 of 672 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Description: Abstractions Cafe & Bar is the place to relax while enjoying your cold/hot beverage, or trying a fresh and healthy salad, munching on an appetizer or grabbing a sandwich on the go. A destination to chill during the day or hang out at night.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I work downtown but honestly had never even heard of this place. A friend suggested we go and I am so happy we did. Often at a new restaurant I have trouble finding something I really like. It was the opposite, there were so many choices I had trouble choosing. Loved my soup, my bbq chicken wrap and the bite I had of my friend's chicken arabia.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (35)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

We love the food here and the choice of beverages. Always appealing, promp in a quiet setting. We also love that the owners prepare and serve our food. Great people.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed July 29, 2019

I used to live on the same block as this cafe, where I discovered they have the best food! Their pasta salad has a unique flair and I dream of their chicken wrap. The service is fantastic and it's in a neat old house just on the outskirt of downtown. The coffee is delicious as well! They offer some Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food that I've never heard of and it was all delicious.

I go here as often as I can, and it's never often enough.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Very affordable and friendly folks who run/own this place. Delicious selection of soups and wraps/sandwiches - at affordable prices.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Took my non-downtown working husband (downtowners know about Abstractions) here for lunch on a Saturday. We love to support local family-owned establishments. I’ve been enjoying the Chicken Salsa Foccacia with Spinach salad for years. The pasta salad is seasoned with middle-eastern flavors. Yummy. We shared a Katayef for dessert. Sweet and yummy. A great mom and pop spot with great friendly service, great flavors.

Date of visit: May 2019