“wow! fabulous!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Cathedral
Description: The 13th Avenue Coffee House is situated in the heart of the Cathedral area at 3136 13th Avenue. They are proud to serve locally roasted beans from Roca Jacks, teas from Cuppa T and locally grown produce whenever possible. With new owners and a new chef they are bringing bold and exciting ideas to the palate of customers looking for a local restaurant that caters to those with special food allergies and looking to eat on the healthy side. Everything on their menu is prepared from scratch from their gluten free baking to old favorites like the Moroccon Marrakesh stew and delicious veggie burgers to name a few.
Winnipeg, Canada
“wow! fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

I looked up veg/vegan places in Regina before visiting this past weekend and decided to stop by for dinner my first night in town and was blown away by the "Curry sunrise rice bowl" I had. It was so delicious and such fresh ingredient and so flavourful! The vegan chocolate raspberry cookie and coffee afterwards was also amazing. The next night, I couldn't get the place out of my mind and I ended up back there again! This time I had the "Blue veggie burger with a side house salad". When the waitress first brought me my "side salad" I told her there must be some kind of mistake because the salad was HUGE...but no, it was my salad. I chose the cilantro lime dressing which was amazing. The veggie burger was incredible, one of the best I ever had. I was so sad to leave Regina and this wonderful place behind. I recommend it to all! Prices fair and great friendly service!

• Visited July 2013

Regina, Canada
“Hearty lunch choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had the beef stew, which tasted very much like a home-cooked Sunday supper. It was very filling, tasty, and at a reasonable price. They have numerous gluten-free and vegetarian options, which I appreciate having Celiac Disease myself. I only wish they had gluten-free bread as their sandwich options look appetizing.

Visited August 2012
vancouver
“Home Away From Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Traveling in my VW bus on a campig trip from Vancouver I was looking for a great veggie place.
I found a great veggie place.
Food is very good and the blond woman who took my order was both very pleasant, efficient and
patient as I asked a few questions about the dishes.
This place is a winner!
Great healhty food and great service is a formula that can't be beat!
I enjoyed several meals there before leaving Regina.
I was very impressed with staff as they can really set the tone of the experience.
Great experience here!

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Creative refreshingly different food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is a tiny restaurant. A large percentage of the menu is vegetarian and gluten free. I've eaten there twice now. It's morning I had the breakfast quinoa bowl with mango, strawberries, coconut, almonds and cinnamon. Yum! The portions are quite substantial. I also love the mocha!

• Visited June 2013
“Excellent Overall”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places I have ever eaten at! The rice bowls are generous and delicious. Service was excellent and I had a couple with us who would normally never go to a place like this and they loved it! Not a lot of room for seating but what a palate pleaser!!

• Visited June 2013