“good food”

The Diplomat Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The Diplomat Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 593 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We only go to the Dip on special occasions as it is quit costly. have never been disappointed in any of the meals that we have had there. Usually have steak Diane. Dom is the greatest.

1  Thank mazman

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Best Saskatoon berry pie.
Excellent wine options. Excellent service.
Parking not so good.
.... .... ..... ...
......... ..... ....
....

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My Wife and I visited the Diplomat Steakhouse to enjoy and evening out and an excellent steak. We visit the Diplomat at least 3 or 4 times per year and are always pleased with the service and the food. They have one of the most extensive Wine Lists that I have ever encountered, and John or his sons will be their to ask how you are enjoying yourself and to offer advise on some of the wines that may not even be on their list because they are so new. This is the best restaurant in Regina.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Regardless of how good the food and the atmosphere I will not dine here again until the establishment sees that men remove their baseball caps when dining.

1  Thank Pope508
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Well last weekend, we thought we'd go for a nice dinner for my birthday... well, the only good thing about my meal was the potatoes. I ordered the 8oz filet mignon well done with the crab... my steak was bleeding all over my plate and my crab was so overdone, I could hardly chew it. I did say something, 2 minutes later they brought back my obviously microwaved steak so tough it hurt to eat. Someone else at the table ordered medium well and got his rare, and the other steak at the table was ordered medium rare and his was more than well done... I thought this was supposed to be a steakhouse. 3 out of 3 steaks were cooked incorrectly. I will never go back to this restaurant by choice! I will actually avoid it at all costs. You'd think for the price you pay, you'd get a steak that's better than something a 5 year old could cook, not worse.