“Amazing!!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Estevan, Canada
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've been to this restaurant before, but I was 8, so I didn't remember much. We made a reservation for Valentine's. We arrived on time and only had to wait maybe 2 minutes to be seated. The staff waiting right inside the door to greet customers was fantastic. Our service was amazing, the food was amazing, the dessert, also amazing. Apparently I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about The Cottage! I'd definitely go back!!!

• Visited February 2014

Regina, Canada
“Not very good experience!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

After a few visits, spacing them out, the menu still continues to be the same old same old. Our server who first called one of the lunch specials lasagne chicken wrap! Was also not very good with his PR skills. He not only mumbled but if he had a preference for taking orders he should have made that clear in the first place. The food was also cool in temperature. Even though my order did not come with a soup I got one and it was tepid. It was too salty as well. The rest of the meals were not inspiring. Our last visit.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Yasmin W
“Chicken a'la Cottage”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My favorite dish at the Cottage in Regina,SK. Love those Greek Potatoes,just the right amount of seasoning. The atmosphere is family restaurant but with dimmer lighting. Service is very good and the food overall is excellent. A little hard to find a parking spot in lot but worth a walk.

• Visited June 2013
“Love it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have no idea why anyone would rate this restaurant poorly. When we go out for supper this one is on top of our list. Greek and Caesar salads ... best anywhere! Super fresh. Anything you order is absolutely delicious. Service is wonderful. The only thing that we may not care for is that the restaurant itself has no windows. But when the food and service is that great ... who cares? Prices are not outrageous either. One of our favourite restaurants in Regina.

Visited March 2013
“excellent service”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Prompt seating and service, good food, friendly regular staff.
This experience is an improvement from previous experiences; we shall now return with a smile.

• Visited March 2013