“Good Greek food”

Ranked #27 of 599 Restaurants in Regina
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Expensive, but great taste. Website out of date, but very helpful on the phone. Quick delivery to our hotel

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Our family was visiting Regina and looking for a place to eat with our kids. The server we had was exceptional. He was friendly and accommodating to having young children in the restaurant. There was no kids menu however he arranged for the kitchen to make Mac and Cheese for our daughter.

We had the Grecian Platter and it had tons of food. The tzatziki sauce was nice and garlicky. The dolmathes were not the best I have had but they were good. The moussaka and souvlaki were delicious.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

Arriving late in the afternoon to our downtown Regina hotel location, we had done our research on surrounding restaurants and were not ready for a formal meal so we walked over to the Copper Kettle for what turned out to be an extremely disappointing experience.

My wife's salmon was overcooked and her vegetables cold. I had a vegetarian lasagna that was at best passable.

When asked by the server how everything was my wife always polite replied OK to which he seemed quite pleased. Had I been alone I probably would have replied that I had experienced far better meals in many restaurants in many cities.

Perhaps a beer and a glass of wine on their street patio...otherwise I'd steer clear of the Copper Kettle and it's splashy ads in the tourist brochures!

1  Thank Are J
Reviewed June 5, 2014

They had an immense buffet, but we opted ala carte. The food and wine were excellent. Prices reasonable. A bit of old history in Regina. Servers were ULTRA friendly and efficient!!! (thumbs up)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I usually order their Irish Pizza which is Veggie or the Greek Platter which has a little of everything both options are very good. I like this place since it is usually open and the food is nice. This place is connected to the Irish bar so you may get the best of both worlds.