“Busy but Good!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Oliver, British Columbia
“Busy but Good!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It was a Monday evening and we were surprised at the number of people inside with more coming in all the time. Busy? Yes, but we were seated right away and our beer and wine order was served promptly. Along with our drinks, there was a basket of hot spiced baking powder biscuits. They were very tasty and our server even asked if we wanted more. We did but thought it best to save for dinner, which proved to be very substantial servings.
Our Caesar salads were first and they were crisp, garlicky and not soppy wet with excessive dressing. White cloth napkins were provided along with paper ones. Our plates arrived piping hot as was the food. We enjoyed two excellent seafood meals. Our server was most attentive and even provided lemon scented towelettes to finish the dinner. (Thank you Brynn!) Would we return? You betcha! (As they say in Saskatchewan!)

Visited August 2013

Regina, Canada
“Great Service, Very Bad Meal”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I met a friend at Red Lobster for lunch. I ordered the Outer Banks Sampler. I should have sent it back - my mistake that I did not. The meal was tasteless and not very hot. I felt that the contents had been frozen and then reheated and as a result, the bottom of the dish had lots of water. I have no idea where the cheese went. I will never order this again.

The biscuits were the norm - but I found them a bit salty. My son makes these at home and his are much better.

I will go back to Red Lobster at some point, but I am finding that their meals are not as good as they used to be plus there is a lot less on the plate.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Holly5_12
regina, sk
“delicious”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

while inside is under renovation, our food was delicious as always. Close proximity to the hotel we were staying at is just an added bonus.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank punkibrewster
Regina, SK, Canada
“Great place for lunch!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've reviewed Red Lobster before, but never for lunch, so I am now. I have to say, I am a huge fan of their Cobb salad. If you like blue cheese, be prepared for loads of it. I have had it with both the chicken and the shrimp, and you get more food than you can eat in one sitting. And, all for $8.99! Friends had the shrimp linguine and the the clam chowder with shrimp Caesar salad, and were very happy with both.

The service was good, even during a busy lunch on a Friday, and, of course, the never ending supply of their famous biscuits, straight from the oven, was a real hit.

A very enjoyable lunch, all the way around! Would recommend for lunch any day of the week.

• Visited May 2013
Regina,Saskatchewan,Canada
“the view”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

My hubby & I went for lunch today. We were seated immediately.................service was ok; food was excellent BUT the table across from us had some folks leftovers on it and was not appetizing at all. We mentioned it to our waiter but he did nothing about it ! I think this restaurant owes us a lunch without the dirty dishes and leftover food in our view. I will call manager..........he was busy with someone when we were leaving.
Barb