“Broadcast of Hells Kitchen in the Making Perhaps”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #61 of 571 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Seafood
Regina
“Broadcast of Hells Kitchen in the Making Perhaps”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Arrived at Red Lobster and were pleasantly greeted by staff and escorted to table quickly. We had waited for awhile before ordering our drinks (for the waiter). I inquired about a menu item and was informed there were peppers in it which I did not care for. When I had inquired about another item and peppers, I was politely informed by the waiter that he would see to it that there would be no peppers in the second item as there was not supposed to be. Waiter then brought our beverages and biscuits (or should I call the buscuits salt blocks-so bad could not consume). Then the wait, hubby sat without a beverage for 15 minutes. Waiter came and took the beverage order and my glass was almost empty and does not ask me if I would like another beverage. No water served either. My appetizer comes and the hot plate gets put in the middle of the table with a warning from the different server to not touch the plate. Husband gets salad well after I have done my overcooked appetizer. Dirty, filthy washrooms. No beverages, 20 minutes now go by on top of the previous 15. Safeway cupcakes being served by 3 waiters next table while our supper I am guessing is sitting in the heat racks waiting to be served. Goodbye! Manager did offer to buy us another supper but spouse upset, we left. Really unbelievable right from the salty kitchen with dried out mushrooms and salt ridden biscuits, to the lack of service. Fearful to consume anything else there, let alone ruin a lobster dinner. Happy Easter!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank kerrbearRegina

Regina, SK, Canada
“Mmmm, mmmm, good!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Treated ourselves to Red Lobster tonight. They had their lobster specials, but we decided on the first combo in the regular menu - grilled lobster, shrimp and scallops. What can I say? The seafood was all absolutely fresh and delicious! Both the Caesar and house salads were fresh and crisp. The broccoli was done just right and the biscuits were, well, as good as Red Lobster biscuits always are. Plus, our waiter, Rolando P, was excellent, never needing to be prompted, always there when you needed him.

All in all a very satisfying culinary experience. Would recommend this Red Lobster to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Expensive lunch, but well worth it”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Granted, there are affordable lunch selections at this restaurant, but I wanted shrimp and lobster :-) I'm always afraid of ordering the Lobster at any restaurant (it needs to be cooked right), but I feel generally safe ordering it here. It was delicious. The portions can be huge, though, and seafood is iffy as left-overs, so watch out.

Visited December 2012
Regina, Canada
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We can always count on the tried and true taste and value of red lobster for a great family dinner or for date night. Unlike other restaurants where some nights the food is awesome and other nights you feel cheated, at the red lobster you always know it will be delicious. Our family generally enjoys a three course meal and has found the ultimate combo, with lobster, snow crab and shrimp and the choose your own options the next value and taste. When the 4 course feast for $18 is on its the best value for your money for sure. The coconut shrimp, grilled salmon and of course garlic shrimp are always wonderful. As is the key lime pie - it's the best dessert anywhere in my opinion. The kids meals also have excellent choices, with more choices than just the usual chicken fingers or macaroni and cheese.

• Visited October 2012
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Yummy Clam Chowder”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

It has been a while since we visited, but it is as good as we remember. Kaleb gave top notch service; the soup was delicious, the "pick two" lunch entree was smokin' hot and tasty, and the pace was perfect. What more could you ask for? We would return and recommend this location in a heartbeat!

• Visited December 2012