“Best chinese in town!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The restaurant could use a renovation but it is the best chinese restaurant in the city! Good flavour and price . . . you can't go wrong!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

You never get a bad meal at Peking House. Even if you have the food delivered, it is piping hot. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Always so good. They have specialty dishes that I have over and over as they are so good and you could not possibly get anywhere else! Mu Shui Pork with Sechuan pancakes comes to mind! Fantastic!

1  Thank foodguru m
Reviewed June 22, 2012

While wandering the streets of Regina we stopped a young couple and asked for a recommendtion for dinner. They responded in unison "Peking House." We were not disappointed. The fried almond coated shrimp and the egg foo young were the best we have had. The sake (yes, in a Chinese restaurant) and house red wine were very acceptable.

1  Thank GJean1565
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I have been going to Peking house for years. Hands down the best Chinese food in Regina. Clean with a friendly staff. Excellent food with a good price. Also their food is not full of filler to make it look like you are getting more then you actually are , I have heard complaints in the past on this. To mee if I order szechewn chicken and I get a fifth of chicken and four fifths of vegetable filler like I get at other Asian places. I am not getting what I ordered. At Peking house it's all chicken! Grat for lunch also --go for the 33 lunch special --just don't eat the red things unless you can handle spicy!