“Always a good time ”

Moxie's Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Moxie's Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 588 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Moxie's Grill & Bar, Regina's best casual dining restaurant in Victoria Square. Featuring a family-friendly food menu and daily drink features. Open late.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best steaks ever! Food, drinks and atmosphere is amazing. The price is right as well good steak for $25. The service is really good too but the lounge is a bit loud for dining.

2  Thank Frozen_gringo

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We usually like to stop in here after rider games for some apps and drinks. We have only ate here a few times and every time it was great tasting and large portions! Never had a problem being seated and the girls there are all very nice and friendly! Probably one of the nicest bathrooms I have seen as well!

1  Thank Dave V
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We ate here on a Monday night. My wife and I chose dishes from the "pasta and bowls" section. We each like our meals a lot. The service was prompt and friendly.

1  Thank mtrodgers99
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have spent the last two years New Years Eve's with Moxies, as well as valentines days.
We booked for dinner and did have a later reservation, but I was still very disappointed that the new year set menu was no longer available. I was looking forward to that in particular as it has been so good in previous years. I'm surprised that the kitchen ran out, as I'm sure most people booked and they would know they were going to be busy.

However, the meal we decided on was as always fantastic. We had bruschetta and sushi rolls to start, which were exceptional. We both ordered steak as our main, mine was cooked to perfection and the prawn and lobster butter was amazing. I had to chuckle as the waitress told us the vegetable would be 'baby cabbage'.... they were Brussels spouts, and they were great.
We left very full and satisfied, just hope next year they order more for the set menu.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Not too impressed. Decided to try a few different entrees. The turkey on the clubhouse sandwich was soggy and tasteless, the rice bowl was just a sticky mess with what looked like minced up unknown vegetables thrown in. And the salt and pepper ribs appetizer was terrible. The ribs are bone in so they were basically deep fried batter and fat, gross. For the money we paid I would not recommend this place. We won't be back. Maybe the focus should be more on the food quality instead of the mini-skirted clone like waitresses.