“Excellent service, Fantastic food”

Memories Fine Dining
Ranked #4 of 593 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Neighborhood: Core
Description: Proudly serving the world since June 1989. Come in and enjoy a nice meal in our dining room or a lighter pub style menu in our lounge that offers the greatest selection of single malt scotches in the province. We also have 2 big TVS in our lounge for you to enjoy all sporting events excluding ppvs. Great wine list that offers over 130 selections. We are in the process of major renovations which will be completed by the end of June and believe us when you see the finished product you will be very impressed.
Reviewed November 2, 2009

Having read the reviews it seemed that I had to try this place out while I was in town on business and the reviews can't say enough about this place. Friendly, polite, helpful and very professional are just some of the praises I would give the staff (Our waitress Jackie was fantastic). They're food recommendations were perfect ( I don't think there's any bad food on the menu) The quality and presentation of the food is excellent, the steak and lobster looked like a picture from a magazine and tasted like it looked. It's the exceptional detail that makes this restaurant what it is. From the appies to entries to dessert everything was perfect. The making of the Monte Cristo coffees at the table was entertaining as well as enjoyable. I'm here all week and I think I'll be dining here ever night.

1  Thank Boomerdog111
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2010

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

The Quality of the food and service is something that will never be missed from Memories,the presentation will always be there no matter how busy we are.

We are very happy that you noticed and appreciate.

Our staff have from day one been our shiny stars.

Jaquie is one of them.

Guest like you is what make us work harder in order to keep our great reputation on high standars.

Once again Thank you for taking the time to tell the world about your great experiences at Memories.

Cheers.

Thomas

Reviewed October 7, 2009

I ended up at the Quality Inn for two nights when I tryed to book at my regular Hotel but everyone was booked due to conventions throughout Regina. Memories is located in the same building so I decided to eat there. First in the dining room and the next night in the sportsd bar. All I can say is great. I felt a little out of place in the dining room by myself as it is a very romantic setting. So take your better half there. I had the monthly chef''s special and it was very good. The best Pea Soup I have ever tasted. If you hate Pea Soup then try this one, I'm sure you'll change your attitude towards this soup. I realy liked the presentation of the salad and the virgin Olive oil with Balsamic vinigar was very well balanced. The entre choices were Prime rib, Chicken Helas and Sole. I had Sole which was poached perectly.

The next day I ate in the Sports Bar and odered from the appetizer menu of the Dinning Room (the bar has a different lighter menu but you can order from either). I odered the greek salad and greek ribs. This is the first time I have had an original Greek salad and recommend it to all. The ribs were very flavourful.

That's the pros.

Cons; My only con is the price, if you order the monthly special I think you are getting a great deal, however el la carte (off the menue items) seem a little pricy. Although I have not sampled the other items and thus they may be worht the extra dollar.

Either way you have to try it!

Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband and I stopped here for lunch when we were visiting Regina. I was interested in Memories because they had a few vegetarian dishes that looked good. I tried the samosas and enjoyed them, the sauce that came with them was ok, not great. My husband enjoyed his chicken dish but I tasted his sauce and was not impressed, it tasted like bottled italian dressing. We thought it was a good value and the service was great. If we had more time we would have returned to try something else on the menu.

1  Thank Kay100
Reviewed July 3, 2009

Thanks to Thomas and his staff! We have dined at memories on several occasions and have always received exemplary service. The dining is always a wonderful experience, our favourite menu would have to be the goats cheese salad with spicy rocket, the chateaubriand for two accompanied with the excellent Chateau de la Gardine Chateauneuf de pape and to finish, the wickedly sinful Baileys cheescake. After that there is normally room (just!) for one of the excellent speciality coffees. We have always felt welcomed and relaxed, there is never a rush to serve, allowing ample time to savour the first class ingredients which comprise Memories premiere creations. Thanks for the Memories!

2  Thank saskvaliant
OlympiakaraRegina, owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2009

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

20 years ago we opened Memories to offer something totally different for Regina.

Judging from a lot of the comments we are feeling very good that we have succeeded.

It is because of people like you that take the time and afford to express their shelves that make us not to quit and strive for the very best we can offer.

We are so happy that you have created your own Memories over the past years.

Cheers

Reviewed July 2, 2009

This restaurant has an excellent reputation for a reason. My sweetheart and I were there to enjoy their current anniversary promotion, and weren't disappointed. Not only was the food delicious, it was beautifully presented in a romantic atmosphere, from the private booths to the background music.

Try the Chicken Hellas - moist, tender, just the right mix of spices and feta. Mmmmm

We are looking forward to taking our wedding group to enjoy a meal in one of the private rooms.

2  Thank LollyCanuck

Dear Guest.

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to express yourself through the Trip Advisor.

Yes the 20th Anniversary special for $20.00 will be a Great success and very well deserving for our clients.

Please tell your friends about it.

it will be our pleasure having you back.

Cheers