“This is what fine dining is meant to be.....” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Memories Fine Dining

Memories Fine Dining
Ranked #5 of 561 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Greek, Canadian, Soups, International
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Core
Description: Proudly serving the world since June 1989. Come in and enjoy a nice meal in our dining room or a lighter pub style menu in our lounge that offers the greatest selection of single malt scotches in the province. We also have 2 big TVS in our lounge for you to enjoy all sporting events excluding ppvs. Great wine list that offers over 130 selections. We are in the process of major renovations which will be completed by the end of June and believe us when you see the finished product you will be very impressed.
Regina
“This is what fine dining is meant to be.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2009

Me and my Fiance went for dinner tonight , we went there as we have a reservation for our wedding dinner here and she has not been here for a long while and I never have been here.

Well this is Memories 20 year anniversary and they have a special on until Mid August. A 3 course meal for twenty dollars. The special starts with soup......Split pea or Clam Chowder. I had the clam chowder and my fiance had the split pea soup. Both are fantastic.....this along with a warm bead roll. Then you get a salad with a salad dressing this is so light and tasty.....the presentation of the salad was wonderful....wrapped up in a long very thin slice of cucumber. The main entree is a choice of Prime Rib, Hellas Chicken and Fillet of Sole . I had the Prime Rib and my fiance had the Hellas Chicken. Well the Prime Rib was fantastic, but the Hellas Chicken was out of this world. Again the presentation was fantastic.

We had two cocktails each and thought that we would complete this evening with desert.....I had the chefs special which was called Baked Brownie Phyllo and my fiance had the chocolate Pate.....well both were wonderful, but without a doubt the Baked Brownie Phyllo was the best desert that I have ever had.

The cost of this total meal was a very reasonable $85.......this includes 4 cocktails and two deserts.

At $20 for this special....this makes the best restaurant in Regina a true Gift........I will be back again and again.

3 Thank Rick934
OlympiakaraRegina, owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this review, July 3, 2009
Dear guest.

Thank you so much for your kind comments.

We could not say it any better ourselves.

We are looking forward serving your Wedding Reception.

We can assure you that the level of service and the Quality of our food will continue to be as great.

Regina
“Interesting BAD reviews removed?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2009

After hearing of Memories latest offer to give former patrons a $20 meal, I chose to chek out thier site to MAYBE give them another chance.

About a year and a half ago I had a terrible experience at Memories, not so great food, dated decor, waiter accused me of lieing about hair in my food, implying it was mine and so on...

Funny thing, I had written a review on Tripadvisor about it... the same time as my other two reviews... Somehow.. my low rated review.. has disappeared...

To whoever removed my review... remove this one.. and I will give my full write up again... Tripadvisor #1 rating?? Memories.. you take this seriously.. so much that it means nothing to me anymore.. Not sure how you had Tripadvisor remove it... but it's crap!

I am not revisiting your establishment, and evenyone know your #1 rating is fixed.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank 14_prariegirl
Dear Guest

Yours was an unfortunate incident.

As you can see from the majority of the guests comments , that is not to how we treat our customers.

We have gain a great reputation because of our quality of our food and the absolute great level of our service.

It is our hope that you will take advantage of our 20th Anniversary and come back to experience what our customers are accustomed to get.

As far as us having something to do with the removal of your ad it is not true because we do not have the power to do so.
You can see that there are a couple of not favourable comments that they are still there.

Only the Trip Advisor have any power to do whatever the see suitable for their site.

As for being rated #1 in Regina , that comes from the guests that they have taking their time to express their true feelings for our Dining Room.

I hope that you will give us another chance and please feel free to talk to us when you come.

Alberta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An outstanding selection of originally prepared courses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2009

During our stay with our friends in Regina, we were highly recommended to experience this wonderful well-known restauraunt with friends and family. We put our tastebuds to the test and Memories definitely passed our test. The food was marvelous and the service was remarkable. After dining in Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia, one can experience these positive memories only in Regina at Memories Fine Dining.

1 Thank EnCana
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this review, May 23, 2009
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your great comments.

Rest assure that for as long that you see us beeing associated with Memories expect nothing less.

We are looking forward having you back in our place.

Thomas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best customer service I have ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2009

While it is one of the more expensive restaurants in Regina, every penny was worth it. The food and atmosphere was excellent, however the service was out of this world. Our waiter, Scott, was unbelievable. The smallest details were attended to perfectly, from the simple things that often get overlooked like water glasses always being full, to the the exceptional, like taking my 13 month old son for a walk around the restaurant when Scott saw that we were having difficulty keeping him entertained while we were finishing up our meal. This Friday night out was definately a special treat but one we are looking forward to saving up for again.

1 Thank DBR_Story
Dear guest.

Thank you so much for your great comments.

Our strongest asset besides our great quality of our food is customers service.

It great to see that this is greatly appreciated by you.

Scott deserves the compliments because like everyone else in our place realy CARES to how happy the customer can be.

We do encourage people with kids not to shy away.We have the manpower to help make your dining experience a very enjoyable one.

We are looking forward to have you bach.
Thomas
Regina
“Top quality ingredients + top quality staff = top quality dining.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2009

As a regular customer for lunch and dinner, the high ratings are no surprise to me.
The friendly,confident, and talented team of staff and managers always treats us with that friendly and sincere "it's good to see you" attitude, which is less than common in our city's restaurants.
The food is always very good, no doubt a result of fresh, quality ingredients. In short, good atmosphere, good food, good value.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this review, April 30, 2009
Dear Customer.

Thank you so much for your GREAT comments.

It is customers like you that give us the courage to continue on in these business of ours that they are so competative.

We would always strive for the best.

The presence of our ownership would always be there in order to make sure that our customers are treated well and being looked after the way that they are expected to be.

Once again thank you.