“Amazing Food & Ambiance”

Memories Fine Dining
Ranked #4 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: French
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Core
Description: Proudly serving the world since June 1989. Come in and enjoy a nice meal in our dining room or a lighter pub style menu in our lounge that offers the greatest selection of single malt scotches in the province. We also have 2 big TVS in our lounge for you to enjoy all sporting events excluding ppvs. Great wine list that offers over 130 selections. We are in the process of major renovations which will be completed by the end of June and believe us when you see the finished product you will be very impressed.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My boyfriend & I celebrated our anniversary one evening at Memories. Not only was the service and ambiance perfect but the food was delicious. To start we shared crab cakes, which were the perfect size for sharing considering we had main courses yet to come and were hoping to have dessert afterwards. I had steak with a skewer of jumbo shrimp, all of which was cooked to perfection. My boyfriend had a pork dish that was full of Greek flavours and very filling. Our server was able to answer all of our questions and assisted us in choosing the right dishes for our special night. There was no rush for us to leave once we were finished, which is nice to not be rushed off your table so that it can be filled with other customers. I most definitely recommend Memories for any occasion with family and friends! In addition, I would recommend Memories for lunch! This gem is one of Regina's finest, it will not disappoint.

3  Thank Camille M
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2014

Dear Camille.

Thank you so much for your extensive comments and for your time to tell everyone at the Trip Advisor about us.

You have hit the nail on the wall.

Our Greek flavour dishes are extremely well received from day one.

As for our wonderful staff I have always stressed that the really deserve all the accolades that they receive.

We also feel that we are a gem and one that is and has been the best hidden secret in our city.

We are looking forward to your next visit for some more great MEMORIES.

Until then please keep safe and well.

There are newer reviews for Memories Fine Dining

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Excellent Food and Service. 3 course meal with steak and Garden Vegetables for $25 (25th anniversary), but I'd easily pay $40.

1  Thank Gianni P
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for your time to express them to all Trip Advisor members.

We definitely agree with you that this is a great value, a 3 course meal for only $25.00

Please tell all of your friends and family that this deal will be on until the end of August.

Until the next time please keep safe and well.

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Had the wild mushroom chicken linguini with a cup of clam chowder

Clam chowder creamy but only clams?

Wild mushrooms transferred grit to the pasta and made it all salty and grinding in your teeth

Service was great

$16 lunch

OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Dear Guest.

The wild mushroom Linguini has been one of the most popular dishes in our dining room, sorry that it was not to your liking.

We have never ever had any complaints about any grittiness in our wild mushrooms.

I wish that you had informed your server so we could correct the problem for you at the time.

As for the clam chowder I am glad that there were a lot of clams as it should be, instead of no clams at all as you find in other places, we also always use fine chopped carrots, celery, peppers and onions.

We hope that you can come back and have much better experiences as our clients are accustomed to get.

I am very happy thought that you enjoy our wonderful service.

Until the next time then please keep well.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I were planning a driving trip. Our itinerary call for stop in Regina, SK on our 60th wedding anniversary. Turned to Trip Advisor for a recommendation. Memories was listed #1 in Regina and #35 in all of Canada. One reviewer particularly mentioned the fine job they did on special occasions. So we sent an e-mail request for a reservation that was quickly accepted. We arrived on the "special day" to be greeted by the owner by name and why we were there. He also introduced us to several of the local staff. We were shown to a lovely "private" booth, and the feast began.The serving staff were extremely knowledgeable of the menu items and their preparation process. We were served some of the best prepared, tastiest food we have ever eaten. It was enhanced by high quality service.
As we waited for our dessert the owner visited with us and told of the restaurant's history, departing with a small gift to be enjoyed at our leisure. If this is #35, I can't imagine what the other 34 can do or serve to top this experience. Go out of your way to eat here!

1  Thank C_and_C_Oldtimers
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear guest.

I could not find enough words to thank you for your very nice comments and also for your time to express them to all trip advisor members.

Since day one we have strive for the very best in our service and the quality of our food and we haven't gotten away from that.

We are extremely happy that you and your wife got both.

We wish you both all the very best and we hope that the rest of your Canadian trip was as enjoyable.

Take great care of yourselves, until the next time.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I have been here a couple of times and it has the best food, best service, best ambience of any restaurant I have ever been in. Can't say enough compliments about it.

1  Thank Ctt0208
OlympiakaraRegina, Owner at Memories Fine Dining, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your very kind comments and for taking the time to express to everyone at the Trip Advisor about our place.

This review is very important for us being the 200 one.

We are and have been the best hidden secret in Regina even after 25 great years.

We are looking forward to your next visit, until then keep safe and well.