“Great food but too pricey for what you get.”
Review of Keg Steakhouse & Bar - CLOSED

Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food and service is excellent at the Keg but I really feel for the price you pay you should get more than your steak (or what ever entree you choose) and ONE side, You are almost forced into buying the salad at $6.99 just for some variety. I think it would be better if they included a small salad or some veggies as well in the price. Golf's in Regina provides the same great service and excellent food while including salad and veggies with the entree!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had a very good meal here, with very good service. We had chicken & ribs, and a steak. The twice baked potatoes are excellent. Bathrooms were clean and modern.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

First, I will say that our server was very nice and recieved a good tip for his service, however thats where it ends. Being an alumni of the local Professional football team I asked the manager if the Teams Alumni Membership still received a discount as I had experienced last year. The Alumni had arranged for certain local restaurants to provide discounts to its Alumni and current players in exchange for patronizing the restaurant. This manager seemed offended that I even asked and had to remind me several times that they "had NEVER run a discount program for the Riders because he was an owner and would obviously know if they had!"

Needless to say that made the rest of the visit very awkward and even though we considered leaving, we were with friends and decided to stay (like I said the server was very good).

However, I cant believe that the manager, who should be the example of world class service to his staff, stood there with his arogance and essentially argued with me about the Alumni program and now I am motivated to write this poor review. had he handled it differently (especially since this team are considered royalty in this city) this reveiw would have been VERY different.

Now I have the pleasure of informing the Alumni and the Rider Organization that the Keg doesnt want our business. Unfortunate.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We ate here twice in 4 days. The food was excellent and the service was what you expect from the Keg! They ran out of prime rib and to accomodate us gave us each a free drink from the bar! Our waiter was one of the best I have seen. Will go there again if I go back to Regina!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We loved the whole deal..great staff...drinks.. and food as well
I only thing i would say is that they should tell you the salad is not included and is an extra $6.95..i may have passed on that and then be able to finish my meal