“poor”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2013

the Keg in Regina has recently moved to a new location and its pretty nice which is more than i can say for the food. My last meal was almost raw and rather than embarrase my friends i spoke privately to the waitress about it. She marched over to our table took my plate and told me in front of my friends that i should have let her know earlier that i was unhappy - way to go on customer service! The best Keg ever was in Manitoba and maybe i had too high expectations of this very average meal in Regina.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went there a few nights ago and the whole experience was a disaster. We were also celebrating a friend's birthday so it was very disappointing. My steak arrived barely lukewarm on a cold plate and the rest of the food wasn't hot either. My friend had to send his steak back because it was cooked to death and he ordered medium rare. His was cold too. The rest of the meal was poor. The chef came out an apologized but that didn't make up for the lousy meal. It was only 5 pm and the place was packed which could account for the crappy meal. Regina just doesn't have enough restaurants. People think it's normal here to line up for 40 minutes just to get a steak.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I grew up in B.C. and have been going to the Keg for the last 30 years. This is the best place to have a steak in the entire city! I have always loved the Mushrooms Neptune and be sure to save room for Billy Miner Pie...mmmmm!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

went there 3 times last year and if you like cold or luke warm steak it would be great. cold food, poor servcie,after complaining got 50.00 gift certifacate and a managers dinning experiance.cold food and poor service is what we got.how this place stays in busness is beyond me.

1  Thank Rodney D
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Food is good, we were given a $100 gift certificate, when the bill finally came, after dessert, we had to add $75. But we felt we got our moneys worth.

1  Thank itsallgood-14