“We "ordered the wrong steak"”

Greko's Restaurant & Steak House
Ranked #36 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went for lunch with a larger group. Several of us ordered the steak sandwich, ($14). It was consistently tough and grisly. When we complained, the manager informed us we 'ordered the wrong steak'. He said we should have ordered the more expensive steak on the menu if we wanted a good steak. Plus, our waitress was surly and rude. Not surprising with a manager like that.

Needless to say I will never be back.

There are newer reviews for Greko's Restaurant & Steak House

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Another cozy place to go, love going for lunch reasonalbly priced and the food is soooo good. They have also redecorated.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This spot is a favourite of my wife. She raves about the Greek fries and the Frazolaki. I was not that much a fan until we visited for my wife's birthday.
The inside has been renovated and looks much better than the old,dated venue of old.the white table cloths are gone and the chairs replaced. its much more presentable.
the lunch menu is quite large. I chose the chicken pita. It was delicious,Good size pita and chicken filling.I did not order the greek fries but the regular fries are ordered were crispy and good. The greek salad was forgettable and the lettuce was bland. This needs work as your other option is a ceasar salad. The coffee was good. I would go back again given the positive food vibe on my birthady visit.

1  Thank onegameatatime
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have been loyal Greko's patrons for over 20 years. The Greek ribs and the Chicken al a Greko's are my absolute favorites. If you haven't been there in the last year, then you'll be astounded at the transformation, especially the washrooms. The restaurant has been completely redone with soothing colours, dark leather and dark wall panels. Lovely. The staff is efficient and friendly, and the food is consistent. If you like the way a dish looks and tastes, it will be the same every time you visit. The portion size is more than generous, even for big eaters. It is a family operated business that has flourished here, and unless you want to eat pre-packaged food at a chain restaurant, places like Greko's need your support to remain viable. See you there.

1  Thank N G
Reviewed February 19, 2013

And it was. The food and service were top shelf and priced at the upper end of affordable. Decent price for what you get.

1  Thank frequenttravlr_101