“Good, but same ol', same...”

Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurant
Ranked #218 of 574 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Brew Pub
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good, but same ol', same...”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

Good, but same ol', same ol'

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I have never had a bad meal from this restaurant. The service is always great, the food is yummy and the price is...”
Reviewed January 4, 2008

I have never had a bad meal from this restaurant. The service is always great, the food is yummy and the price is right.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“One bad experience followed by a decent experience. I dunno. I hear the beer is good, but I don't drink beer.”
Reviewed December 8, 2007