Pasta Prima
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2010

This restaurant is amazing.
It has food for everyone! Even the pickiest eaters (like my kids). My children loved their food, they had chicken fingers for my son, and a grilled cheese for my youngest son, who devoured it.

It is a nice and relaxing place. The kitchen area is open so it's interesting to see.

And the food.. I swear to you, my mouth is watering as I write about it. Their delicious sauces and pastas are homemade, and the best part? They sell the homemade pasta, so the experience doesn't have to end at the restaurant, you can take it home. That, helps me out a lot at home, with two small kids? I don't have time to prepare supper all the time, so its easy, they help me out with one of the steps.

They had this special feature menu, which was nice. It offered a variety of creative things which my husband enjoyed. He likes to try the 'cool and different' things. I stick to my all-time favorite, pasta. I also have to order their fresh and scrumptious bruschetta, oh my is it delicious.

The server was very friendly, and helpful, she was able to answer my husband's million questions.

It's a great place for the family. Even great for a Girls Night Out, I noticed on the feature menu, there was a fancy adult drink... I know where I am going for the next ladies night out!

Reviewed March 21, 2010

I ordered the whole wheat linguine with tomato basil sauce. It was very good, but I didn't get much. For $10.95, I expected about 3 times that much. Was still hungry after I ate.
Also, they should offer whole wheat garlic bread to go with it instead of white bread..

Reviewed June 23, 2008

We had an early dinner here before picking up our kids at the airport. While we never would have just "stumbled in" to this place b/c the exterior was not all that attractive or inviting, we chose it b/c it was mentioned several times on the forum page. We will definitely go back! The pasta was excellent! I had the Chicken mango curry--yum! My friend had the mushroom pasta and her husband had chicken. I look forward to another meal there sometime soon.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 20, 2007

I love this place.... they have a regularly changing lunch menu with an excellent selection for about $10. I think they should have a lot of these items on their regular dinner menu. My two favorites are their Chef Salad....nothing like a regular chef salad, and their Ginger Beef salad. Beautiful and scrumptuous!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook