“A good pasta restaurant”
Review of Pasta Prima - CLOSED

Pasta Prima
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Pasta Prima has a wide variety of pasta dishes. The alfredo sauce is good. It has a low carb plate. I like the chicken alfredo.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Really good food. The Mushroom Chicken Fetticine Alfredo is homemade and to die for. Service is good and they even have a pasta and sauce bar so that you can purchase food and take it home and cook it.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Took my daughter here, portions are great and this is the best fresh pasta I have had in Regina. Very tasty.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We ordered a cuban panini and a calzone for lunch. Both were served with a side salad and house dressing.
My panini was pedestrian at best made with packaged meat. My wifes calzone was undercooked. Salads had been sitting out too long and were wilted. The dressing was very good.
The only reaso I gave it a 3 star is that we have eaten there before and the lunch was very good. I guess we can all have an off day!

1  Thank onegameatatime
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Haven't had a bad pasta dish there yet but it would be nice if they included a salad with the meal (What's with garlic toast- greasy marge on lousy bread and isn't the pasta enough carbs?) Their a la carte salads are expensive and not great.