“Stone cold food”

Pasta Prima
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I've eaten here a few times for office lunches over the past couple of years and it's been OK but not great, but today's meal was one of the worst I've ever had in any restaurant. Food was stone cold, like it had just come out of a refrigerator (this was a hot meal, not a salad or sandwich). Waiter offered to reheat and loudly called across the restaurant "Hey, anyone know how to reheat this?" The kitchen remade the dish, which came back warmish, with cold fries. Second waiter brought coffee but no spoons, Overall, really disorganized and no apology for the poor service or food.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

My family visited the restaurant based on Tripadvisor reviews. It was ok, but nothing as good as what the reviews suggest. The portions were large but the food just wasn't all that tasty. My ravioli was dry with an almost sandy feel to the cheese filling. My husband had the Godfather platter and it was a very large portion but it was nothing special, the canneloni was very dry and the totellini sauce was flavourless.
Service was average and the price was as you would expect.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great fresh pasta! Busy and loud but worth it! Good pricing and good service. Like that you can take fresh pasta home with you on your way out!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

My family and I recently went to Pasta Prima for lunch. All of us enjoyed our pasta.

I did notice that although the lunch menu does offer some lunch specials, they aren't enough pasta selections on the menu, meaning that you would have to pay around the same price for your favourites as you would when going their for supper.

However, if you go on Monday Nights for supper, you can take advantage of the 9.95 special. This special menu has lots of pasta selections....way cheaper than what I spent on my lunch.

No more lunches here for me, only Monday night supper.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Varied menu, and consistently good quality. Reasonably priced.