“Your picture is Four Seas, NOT Four Seasons”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Hard to take anything in the review site seriously if you can't even get the picture right. The Four Seasons Sports Bar is a LARGE stand alone building with a liquor store. It is located on at 909 Arcola Ave East in Regina. I've been to the Four Seasons and the food has always been really good with large portions at a reasonable price.

2  Thank Lynn T
There are newer reviews for Four Seas Restaurant

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I used to go here fairly regularly. The food is ok, the staff are cool and the beer is not bad. However I went to the liquor store and when I got home my four guinness were out of date and the one I poured had completely no head. I took them back to the store expecting no problem and the manager George (Greek guy) wouldn't give me my money back. Said it wasn't his problem which is in contravention of The Sale Of Goods Act. He didn't care.
By the way the nine toppings special pizza is ham, onions, ham, cheese, pepperoni, ham, peppers, ham and ham. Like the guinness though - am not bitter - except I am.

2  Thank Johnny R