“Always tasty and always fun”
Review of Earl's Restaurant

Earl's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Earl's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 581 Restaurants in Regina
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
canada
“Always tasty and always fun”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Great selection of delicious choices. You can't go wrong with Earls. It is reliable in a stylish, fun atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013

Regina, Canada
“Everything I've Tried Was Good”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The service is always good and the food is always good. I love the Tacos either as an appetizer or as a meal. I recently tried the lobster sandwich and it was really, really good. My favorite drink is their Sangria and in December, we always order the gingercake. Yummy.

• Visited June 2013
Regina, Canada
“Food was great, service - not so much!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband and I were in the South end, decided to go for lunch! Earl's was handy, so we dropped in. We were seated right away, in a booth...then a waitress came, took our drink orders, and it was at least 15 minutes before she returned with them to take our food order. She finally came, and as she did, 30+ people came in, from a wedding....that was when the service got really bad. Our food finally came, I ordered the Chicken, Brie & Fig sandwich, and it was delicious, the Yukon fries were tiny and over cooked. The Caesar's are pretty good, and I was impressed with the giant pickle spear! My husband ordered a burger, and it was gigantic....but once he took off the 3 very large greasy battered onion rings, there wasn't much left. He tried a dark Saskatoon beer, and really liked it. On a Saturday, I would assume they would have more than 2 waitress person side, very badly staffed.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank itsallgood-14
“If your going to charge $15.00 for a burger make sure it at least has flavor...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Ordered one of the burgers and it came out thin, dry and no flavor. If your going to charge $15.00 for one it should wow you. After three bites I figured I gave it my best but could not take it anymore. When the server asked if I wanted a box I said "no thanks". I couldn't eat it cause it wasn't any good. Her response was, "right on" and took it away.....really!?!?!? Don't waste your time and head on down the road....

• Visited May 2013
Brighton, Colorado
“Great ribeye steak”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We enjoyed a great ribeye steak, personable waitresses, a new specialty cocktail, prawn and mango roll & nice dessert. We enjoyed it so much, we went back a second night.

Visited May 2013