“Pleasant Day Stay”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Regina
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel staff were very obliging and helpful. The room was clean and spacious and had an updated feel to it. They went out of their way to oblige a special request concerning the length of stay. We would stay again and have already recommended the hotel for business travel to others.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Cormanpark, thanks for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor! I am pleased to hear my staff was obliging. Very impressed and thankful you are recommending us to others....thats how it's supposed to work!
Have a Great Week and Be Well

Reviewed April 24, 2014

I rarely write reviews, but this hotel warrants one.

I've been to many hotels in Regina, but this is far and away the best. The service is helpful but not annoyingly so. The rooms are nice with a great view. Having underground parking is great, especially downtown. The hotel is across the street from a surprisingly good sushi place and the restaurant in the hotel is *much* better than any other hotel dining in town, arguably one of the best restaurants in town.

Absolutely zero complaints aside from the rate skyrocketing if you don't book a week or more ahead of time. Limited corporate rate options as well, but not a deal breaker by any stretch.

I'll gladly book here every time I'm in Regina.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Godinster, thanks so much for your kind words on your recent stay! I will for sure pass them along to all my associates. Finding a balance between great service but yet not invasive service is EXACTLY what I would expect and I am glad you commented....thats GREAT. You mentioned your Corporate rate options are limited...;please reach out to me directly and I will check what i can do to assist.

Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room had a nice little balcony which is a nice touch espcially when many hotels only allow you to barely "crack" the window open or prevent you from opening it at all. It had a big walk-in shower stall that was very clean.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Peter O thanks so much for your comments on the Balconies (can hardly wait for the Summer weather here in Regina!) and showers...I think the showers without the bathtubs in our King rooms were a great change during the renovations and I am happy you agree!

Hope to see you back at the DoubleTree soon!

Be Well!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean, the furniture new, and food from room service very good. I booked a King room and was disappointed for paying extra for that class. The bathroom was extremely small. I was one person staying there, I'd hate to see a couple sharing it, as two people could not fit in it, let alone a larger sized person. Also there was no tub, just a shower.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Heather M! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the DoubleTree Regina. I understand our bathrooms are tiny (original footprint from 1967) but do thank you for kind comments on Cleanliness! We also have rooms with bathtubs if you prefer in our rooms with two queen sized beds. Thanks again for your kind comments and hope to see you back again in the near future!

Be Well

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The rooms were quiet, clean (even to my standards) and the staff friendly and helpful. Only wish that there was a tub in the bathroom & the bathroom was difficult for 2 people to get ready in. Loved that we had a balcony & the location was central to everywhere we needed to go. Entire hotel was clean and modern. Parking was easy (in the garage) with access directly into the hotel so we were sheltered from the weather.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Jennifer S, thanks so much for taking the time to respond on TripAdvosor! I am pleased to hear your stay was comfortable. If your travels bring you back to Regina and having a bathtub is important to you, we do have them availabe in our double bedded rooms.

Thanks again and Be Well!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Newly remodeled hotel in a great location for most of my business requirements. The quality of the room and the staff and service were above expectations. Very happy with this experience, I'll be back and will recommend to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Angela B, thanks for taking the time to respond on TripAdvisor! We look forward to hosting you on all your future trips to Regina!!

Be Well

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was hands down the best double tree I have ever stayed in and that is saying a lot. I am a honers gold member and travel up to 200 days a year. Every single employee I met went out of their was to make sure my stay was going well. Check in was quick and pleasant. The rooms are new from top to bottom. Every room has a door leading out to a balcony. The breakfast buffet was the best of any Hilton property I have eaten at. The from desk staff was so helpful to me, they went way out of the "normal" zone to help me with a personal problem I was having. I had a steak at the resturant for dinner and it was absolutely perfect. Cooked to perfection. I will be looking forward to another stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

CJW, thanks for the glowing comments about your reent sat here in Regina! I look forward to meeting you on your next visit! Have a great Easter Holiday

Be Well!