DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
$121
$101
$84
$75
Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$76
$104
$98
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
$83
  • Breakfast included
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
$72
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdouble treecookieswild gamewarm chocolate chipbreakfast buffetgreat hotelunderground parkingbusiness stayclose to downtownfront desk staffrooms are spaciousexcellent staychecking inbalconylobbyparkadegym
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Found the renovated hotel and room very good. The basement parking was good but could use cleaning and reasonable heat. The restaurant food should ensure food safety and quaility. The pizza I are gave me food poison the next day and my stomach was upset for a while.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Satpal P thanks so much for your kind comments regarding your recent stay and your satisfaction scores certainly reflect the same! I am concerned that you feel something you ate while here possibly made you sick. We have since opening not had a single case like yours and usually if there is a problem there would be more than one instance. If you would like to speak further on the matter please contact me directly at the Hotel. Otherwise let me know when you are back in town and we can certainly meet,

Best wishes and Be Well

Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is on par with many hotels in the area. It has been updated recently with a nice fresh lobby and rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is great if you have any dealings right down town Regina. It was walking distance from both of my meetings. Though, if you need wi-fi don’t bet on using the hotels—especially if you are on the end. I could connect, but it was so slow I just used my phone. I would stay here again, but only if it is convenient. There was nothing in this hotel that I couldn't get from another hotel in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Morgan T, thanks very much for taking the time to comment on Tripadvisor! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and the newly renovated surroundings, we are continually training to be the best associates in the market too! I look forward to your next stay with us and hope its even better. I am not sure which room you were staying but we did have one faulty piece of equipment that has since been replaced that hopefully rectifies any internet issues.

Thanks again and Be Well!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The staff were very helpful and friendly, the food was great, and the room was immaculate. The room did not reek of disinfectant, but smelled clean, and all of the services provided were excellent. I had a great view of the city from my room, as well, which was a treat.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

Greg E, thanks so much for your kind comments on your recent stay at the Doubletree in Regina! Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Spent 10 days here in chilly February. The rooms are large and comfortable although the bathrooms are small. The hotel has been modernized but the layout hasn't changed. They have done the best they can with the space they have. There is plenty of counter and shelf space and I loved the large shower even if I had to walk around the toilet to get into it. Nice thick, big bath towels and comfy bathrobe. Good shower head height, good water pressure and Crabtree and Evelyn toiletries to finish it off.
The room had a mini fridge and a keurig coffee maker. These new commercial grade single serve coffee makers actually heat the water enough for a good cup of coffee or tea and I don't generally like coffee maker tea. I would prefer china coffee cups and real wine glasses but a trip to the restaurant resolved that issue.
Great housekeeping staff and the room was kept clean and tidy and water was replenished daily. The only problem I had in the room was the heating. It was either too hot or too cold and so very dry. I had a portable humidifier with me but I still had problems. Maintenance came up one day to try to fix the issue but not sure what they can do about lack of humidity in the cold, dry winters.
Gym was large, airy and well equipped although some kleenex in there would be nice.
I ate at the restaurant, bar and room service. Food was always good and staff friendly and attentive. Prices are a little on the high side especially for dessert but since I usually stay at Hotel Sask, this was not a surprise.
Wifi was strong and reliable anywhere in the room. Outlets on the lamp by the bed allow for overnight charging of phones.
A few things I would like to see: china cups, wine glasses, microwave, list of local restaurants in room(especially those that deliver), local shuttle.
Can't wait to come back in the summer and enjoy the balcony.
My comparison between Hotel Sask and Doubletree: DT rooms are larger, bathrooms have more shelf & counter space and I like the single shower as opposed to bathtub/shower at the Sask. Also love C&E toiletries. Always hated Hotel Sask toiletries. Where the Sask has DT beat is having a Spa on site (and a good one), the ambiance of the lobby and the comfort of the lounge. As a travelling business woman I spend a lot of evenings on my own and always feel comfortable in the lounge at Hotel Sask. DT lounge is not as inviting. Hotel Sask also has a local shuttle which is great for those -30C days. Can't go wrong with either hotel and will be interesting to see what changes are in store for Hotel Sask with the most recent ownership change.
For me the final decision will come down to price since the company is paying. If the 2 remain competitive, I will be choosing DoubleTree.

2  Thank MapleRes
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Mapleres...thanks so much for your kind comments about your recent stayat the DoubleTree by Hilton Regina! I truly appreciate all of your input and we are trying to get better everyday as we have been open just over 90 days.I will pass on your comments to my Kitchen, Housekeeping and Waitstaff. We do get many comments on the Crabtree and Evelyn amenities so thanks for that! Great idea on having local dining options listed, will pass along to my Front Office crew.

Hope to see you soon
Be Well

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is the first time I have stayed at this Double Tree hotel since it came under new management. The changes have modernised the rooms and lobby and have made it a very comfortable place to stay when I come to Regina for business. It is well located in the downtown area and close to most amenities I typically access.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Andrew M
Thanks so much for taking the time to send a note on on Tripadvisor for your recent stay with us here in Regina! I hope we met all your business needs and we are looking forward to rolling out some new menu offerings in March in Wild Sage! Hope to see you back here soon.

Be Well