“Great place”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed July 29, 2013

It's awesome hotel, staff are friendly and helpful, specially the maintenance guy ( Richard)
will be great if the pool opens earlier than 9:00, we have asked to use the pool 20 minutes to 09:00 and our request wasn't accommodated, and the water slide was locked till later

Room Tip: great location, accessible to all services
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Excellent location, clean room. Pool was great for the kids and free kids breakfast was a great perk. The hotel was good about us unhooking and plugging in our travel trailer as well in the large parking lot.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank TJNE
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our check in was fast and the front desk staff were professional and accommodating. The 4th floor room that faced the back was very clean and quiet. The staff was friendly and greeted us in a polite manner. The location is conveniently located to many east side amenities.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side may be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2013

For a family of 5 it would be hard to beat this hotel for value and roominess. The two bedroom suite had plenty of room for luggage and hanging out and much less expensive than two rooms. Clean and nicely decorated as well. Definitely recommend for families with more than 4 people.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank trvllrwteenz
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I visit cities all over the country to deliver workshops. I always try to find a suite that's close to town. I also like to ensure the living room area in a suite is large enough so we can look at the presentation on a TV screen and everyone can sit in comfortable living room furniture. I also stay in the attached bedroom for my own stay. I hadn't stayed at a Holiday Inn before but after my visit in Regina I'm going to always put this hotel at the top of my list. First, the room I had (which was an executive suite) had a large dining table and lots of extra chairs for the workshop attendees. The room was comfortable, surrounded by lots of restaurants, and close to town. The staff offered great customer service too. This was by far the best hotel I've ever used for a workshop. I am hoping all the Holiday Inns have such awesome executive suites in other cities because I plan to book a lot more stays. Thank you Holiday Inn for helping to make my workshop a success! Also, I should mention to business travelers that the executive suites here have TVs that allow you to plug in your laptop. Not all hotels allow this because of some complicated pay-for-cable thing. Thankfully, the Holiday Inn had regular cable and regular TVs. It was much better than needing to use a projector in the room.

Room Tip: Executive suites are large and great for meetings!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The rooms were nice. I did notice that there were some different upgrades between my room and the persona that I traveled with. I hope all of the rooms are fully updated but all-in-all, the rooms were very clean and accommodating.

I would love to see a more robust workout facility as well.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

When I travel for business I don't rent a vehicle, so I judge a location by its walkability. With a major event on in Regina I had to lodge on the east side of the city with no availability downtown.

I wasn't expecting much from the Holiday Inn given it was one of the options left in a fully booked city. I was impressed. The desk clerks were friendly, the lobby was clean and the room was really comfortable. I was really impressed with the bedding, the tv - and the channel selection. Many hotels charge for premium channels but there was a wide range here.

The adjoining restaurant was a Perkins. It seems wildly overpriced what it was - $13 for a typical breakfast by the time you order a coffee. I went for dinner with no real other walkable options and was less impressed with the quality to price ratio.

There was no lounge in the hotel per se - so nowhere to relax at the end of a long day. There was an attached bar but it didn't look business woman friendly.

So for those with a vehicle it's a good spot for a great price.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business