“Always good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Always good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

We have never had a bad meal at this place. We often go in for breakfast, the staff is very friendly and it is clean. We have had brunch many times and it has a terrific variety and once again, very clean. The hotel looks really nice and the front staff are also friendly.

• Visited March 2014

“Banquet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I did not stay at the Executive Royal Hotel, but was there attending a banquet. The venue was one our group had used for functions prior to the change in ownership. The buffet was varied and nicely laid out, but the plates were so very very small for a banquet. I guess smaller plates means smaller portions and is one way to boost profits. When I got to my table, there was another money saver in that there were no side plates on which to but my bread, therefore I had to tear off a bit of bread, and balance the rest of my bread atop my food. I should mention that the bread was nothing to write home about, and all one variety. Certainly a downhill slide from past experiences.

• Visited November 2013
Regina, Canada
“My meal was truely awe inspiring”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I chose to go with one of their daily lunch specials; a shrimp melt with soup as my choice of side for $9.95. I asked for the soup ahead of time. The soup was good but nothing special. Then the shrimp melt arrived! I was awed into silence. Totally astonished! They brought a plate with a single piece of dry brown toast, some baby shrimp dumped on it, cover it with a bit of cheddar cheese and heat it just enough to melt it. No sauce, no garnish, nothing else. I started to eat it and then decided this was just so unbelievable I should take a picture of it after cutting off and eating a portion that had next to no shrimp or cheese on it.

• Visited August 2013