“Yummy”

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

This was our second time here and we once again enjoyed good food and reasonable prices. Good selection and always being refreshed so the food was hot! Appears they don't make the food too salty so that has been nice also. If you are looling for a buffet when coming off the highway, this is the place to go.

“Great Dim Sum”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We came back here for dim sum, and we were impressed with the variety and quality of the selections. If you compare this to the offerings available in Vancouver or San Francisco, you will likely be disappointed. However, when your choices are limited, and you are craving dim sum in Regina, this place will satisfy your needs.

We particularly liked the stuffed eggplant.

• Visited May 2014
Regina, Canada
“Good food, average service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We returned again for the lunch buffet, and the food continued to meet our expectations for a buffet.

Our service was not the greatest, with no one coming to check with us or remove our plates. Also, it would have been nice to have been offered menus for the dim sum that they serve a la carte.

Service issues aside, we will likely come back to try the dim sum at some point.

• Visited April 2014
Regina, Canada
“Delicious Food, lots of choices, just not very warm.....”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was our second visit, and we weren't disappointed, other than the food isn't very warm. Tons of choices, very tasty and even 4 flavors of ice cream for dessert. We were there right at lunch time, it got busy, but line ups we manageable. Everything we wanted and more.

• Visited February 2014
Lockport, Canada
“Barely Average”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Chose this buffet for proximity to my hotel. I should have just driven further.
Food was average, at best, with no dishes that really stood out.
Condiments such as plum sauce were hidden away at what appeared to be the wait staff station. Got my own, but barely helped to assist with the overt bland on my plate.
Hostess was merely there to point at your table, while holding a (visibly sick) infant. I felt really good about the germ transfer going on when I paid my bill!
Very slow to remove my used plates. But once someone did, it was a real treat to hear her screaming at my server about it. Come to think of it, screaming amongst staff was the norm.
Doubt I will ever consider returning. Have had better in worse looking places.

Visited November 2013